Did you bail during the sale?

Did you bail on your current faction during the sale? I did. I left Ally side. No regrets whatsoever

Curious to see how many others faction changed from Alliance to Horde or Horde to Alliance during the 30% off sale.

I’m also curious to see if you’re happy you did and if you feel you are having a better experience on whatever faction you changed to. Weather it be Alliance to Horde or Horde to Alliance

I already play both sides so it’s a non-issue. :joy: Still I’m glad you’re happy. \o/

7 Likes

Well that’s great I really don’t see why you are replying with this. I was wanting to hear about people that faction changed not about people that play Both Sides. But thanks for bringing Pepsi to a Coca-Cola table discussion

There’s always that one guy who suggest Green when you ask Red? or Blue?

2 Likes

Played both sides already.

I just paid a reduced cost to have a dinosaur Druid. I had 2 ne druids. One of them is now a z troll.

1 Like

No. Though I did race change a character to one I liked better. I already have max levels on both factions, so I didn’t need to switch.

Because it’s a public forum and he can reply if he wants to?

I also play both sides and am glad you’re happy :smiley:

11 Likes

Nope I like Alliance more. And are on an alliance dominant server so it’d feel pointless plus not enough Gold anymore (Thanks Blizz)

I only play alliance and won’t switch. But I’m glad you’re happy! I prefer coca-cola to pepsi, but I don’t drink any soda anymore.

3 Likes

No, I play both sides.

3 Likes

I almost exclusively played alliance for the past 15~ years.

With the release of vulpera (and the sale didnt hurt either), I’ve split my characters between the two factions and downsized a bit. I now have 4 characters per faction: 2 night elves & 2 worgen on alliance, 2 vulpera & 2 pandaren on horde. Keeping it at this so that I only do each covenant once per faction come shadowlands.

1 Like

I drink soda but not much, probably what amounts to a 2 liter a year.

1 Like

Haha I mean to reply to OP, lol but ya. I just cut caffeine basically in general

Already was planning on bailing to the Horde when Vulpera became playable but the sale did help because I changed my night elf DK into what I always wanted since WOD and Gravewalker Gie a glorious Pandaren Death Knight.

Keeping my old Alliance main the same in case I need to do something on that side but forever I shall proclaim…

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

1 Like

after buying the Caravan Brutosaur last month, my horde alts ended up being wealthier over my alliance characters

I’d love to bail but Legion already burned me out for unlocking allied races, I’ll bail ASAP when I get Vulpera unlocked.

1 Like

Way to be a canoosh nozzler for no reason.
I too, play both games and am happy you’re happy!

2 Likes

About that… Does it piss you off also how much easier it is to Unlock Horde Allied Races then Alliance? Also that Allys side almost always requires a dungeon/Mythic when Horde does not?

I cant beat blizz and their favoritism. So I Joined their favorite faction. If you cant beat em join em.

Didn’t do the sale. I straight up deleted my 120 orc hunter and made this guy.

Got sick of spikes? and seeing Red?

1 Like

Found the guy that doesn’t understand how public forums work.

I play both sides but I’m glad you’re happy!

2 Likes