Did TBC pvp season just end?

You havent left your computer since classic launched have you

on retail season is ending today so they likely just hit the switch for both games. Hard to pay attention for them it seems.

Still screwed plenty of people over for the night / week.

There is no fix for that.

2 Likes

What would you have them do? Be realistic now

Actively monitor and properly deploy releases on a schedule that is announced ahead of time?
Without hiccups, when you have 20 years of experience?

In what world is that asking too much?

2 Likes

Thank you for fixing it but I would like to know When it’d have been easier just to say this was a mess up but sense we’re already here instead of resetting everything the orient season is over and everything is for honor now ?

With a very big honor buff ?

It takes minimal effort to be a little organized, have proper schedules for things and not f*** them up repeatedly.

1 Like

Cannot end a season without advance notice. Remember the fallout when they tried that before?

And at this point, we basically know season ends on the 9th because of server consolidation.
But glad we still have to make guesses.

Yes, because humans aren’t perfect. In this case the unpaid intern isn’t being paid to cross them T’s and dot them I’s.

arena rating is bugged now

tell me someone hit the pre patch trigger while you all were at the pub

nah leave it ended, not a bug but a feature

free to push prepatch now

Right after s3 investigation right? XD

2 Likes

Oh lord, is that how people say wotlk? I just say wot-lock.

Let’s fix last season titles too while we are at it :smile:

Relax a little bit there. Maybe a glad title but you haven’t ever been close to a rank 1 title.
https://ironforge.pro/armory/player/Benediction/Skyge/?view=pvp

Either way I am sure they will fix it but in the whole scope of the situation a few thousand people quitting bc of this wouldn’t matter to blizzard, not even retail pvp brings enough of an audience/player base for them to care. Plus most of the pvp player base is casual they won’t be quitting over something like this with wrath coming and neither will you.

see you at wotlk launch

1 Like

Maybe 1 extra week to make up for the lost time…?

Why? Can’t beat a human as a troll? Seems like you need the crutch…

Damage is done, just give the community prepatch. Easy rare blizz W