Did TBC pvp season just end?

So much disrespect to the PvP community with Arena Season 04 ending with no announcement.

Through and through, with all the changes made to the Arena Systems; match making elo, arena teams starting at 0, rating requirements on gear s1 s2, length of seasons, Battleground Systems, tier token changes amongst other changes such as profession limitation, items, and trinkets: the entirety of TBC Classic PvP has been mishandled.

The spirit of TBC was not preserved for PvP players.

Where is the Armory with teams and match history?

Such a shame that in addition to this, we will not have TBCC Era servers for those who wish to play TBCC PvP in addition to WotLK C PvP.

20 Likes

lol wtf fix it man or just end this dog expac already and give me my glad

??? they just said it was a bug lol

You got Chromie hanging around?

seems fine to me nothing to see move along

level 60 dwarf priest paragraphing KEK

This should be fixed now and not waited on maintenace. People will not recieve their Arena pointsā€¦ I just remade a team ā€¦

Nah everything normal here, nothing wrong at all

1 Like

TBCBrosā€¦ Not like thisā€¦

1 Like

add faction change and account to account transfer

4 Likes

First time seeing someoneā€™s forum alt?

can we just do prepatch now

1 Like

season of mastery player ofc

Intern felt that way too

there is a bluepost right at the top saying itā€™s not intentional. wipe your tears.

That poor intern probably sweating at his desk right now panicking

Hi dordire :smiley:

hi chuck : )
miss ashbringer pvp yet

Who said it wasnā€™t intentional and they simply forgot to announce it was happening a few weeks ago :rofl:

For what itā€™s worth, there is a very simple explanation for this.

The season was scheduled to end today months ago. Most likely for pre-patch tomorrow, or next week with the server merge.

As anyone whose played beta has seen, the pre-patch isnā€™t even close to being ready. As such it was delayed a bit. They simply forgot to change the scheduled end of the season.

Honest mistake.

4 Likes