Did somebody unplug something?

same thing for ma as well

There are some blizz twitter replies saying theyā€™re investigating. Although Iā€™ll never understand why they canā€™t take 20 seconds to put a real post on twitter, the forums, or the launcher to let people know whatā€™s going on.

Because communicating with the customers is not a part of Blizzards list of concepts it has a grasp on.

I had thought the problem had been resolvedā€¦but now Iā€™m in a Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found loop and cant do anything.

unplug, no. But I have an outlet tied into my light switch and I turn off the lights when I leave the room like an adult.

Waited a while and now I can log back in, but still canā€™t hearth to Valdrakken. They seriously broke something today.

1 Like

the microsoft team has decided to replace the hampsters with gerbils to cut food costs.

Unfortunately the gerbils were already unionized and were prepared and are currently on an organized walk out

As long as their payment system works they donā€™t care about anything else

People canā€™t play a video gameā€¦ thatā€™s an inconvenience not a legit problem.

you know whats an inconvenience your trolling so once again do us a favor and keep it to yourself

Nah I like to share my perspective I think it can help people decide what to take seriously thanks for the suggestion though .

Maybe if you let your hamster nap once in awhileā€¦

Wellā€¦ World of Tanks just unplugged their forums for good, maybe a conspiracy theorist can find the hidden mysterious link?