Did Not Receive Ash'adar, Harbinger of Dawn Mount

I haven’t received the mount after completing the activities, and only received 650/1000 trading post tenders when I opened the chest. So frustrating and I know other players who did not get the mount either after completing the required trading post activities. I feel like I wasted my time this morning and I’m getting really tired of these bugs. So, when are we getting this mount??

3 Likes

Reposting here because there’s been several threads now.

Oh look a Blue post. :B

1 Like

Ya ok, are you going to post your blurb in everyone else’s post regarding the missing mount and missing trading post currency?

1 Like

If it gets the word out. :v

It helps to know they’re working on a fix. I’m sure a patch will roll out soon.

2 Likes

I’m getting really tired of finding bugs in this xpac, one bug after another and another, this is where my frustration is coming from.

2 Likes

-shrug-

Bugs happen. I know they’ll work on patching stuff. Game breaking bugs like this are usually fixed asap. There’s always a difference between ptr and live servers and new bugs can and will happen. It looks like this is a client side issue and from the sound of it easier to fix. The servers are registering rewards but the client side isn’t noticing.

I filled up my Traveler’s Log bar, but didn’t get the mount. And after logging out for about 20 minutes, I came back to an empty bar, but activities below it are checked as completed.

1 Like

Logged back in this afternoon and now at 0/1000 travel points. I sure hope Blizz can see people here earned 1000/1000, know we were short changed and have no mount.

I see players riding around on their Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn. Must be nice…rant over.

I love you Blizz but this is ridiculous.

1 Like

Blue post from above:

Adding myself to the ‘Dude, where’s my mount?’ crowd.

To start, after the first couple days of the Trading Post where everything was working fine, the Tender chest stopped letting me click on it and while it’d give me the achievement looking pop with awarded Tender, it wasn’t adding it to my account. My adventure log was showing the progress made. I was hoping once I completed the log that might make a difference, but it hasn’t.

I only have the one account, do not use any add ons, have logged into my other characters on both factions, logged out completely of the game and rebooted, and even power cycled just on the off chance of a possible connection issue, and nothing’s changed. On my main, it still lists my Tender at where it was when I stopped getting it posted to my account, and on my alts, it now shows no entry for Tender on the currency tab but will when I go look at the Trader’s sell menu.

Edit to add: Not sure if it was the patch last night, the maintenance this morning or both, but I got my back Tender and mount when I logged in today.