Did not get my payment from the AH

So I tried to use the “contact Support” but all I got was an endless loop of unhelpful posts…

This is what i typed there(only to then discover there is no “send” button and that it has been fed to some AI that suggests some unhelpful posts):
Hi,
I’ve put a few items for sale in the AH.
All of them were weapon enchantments.
Before I logged out I saw 4 of them being sold and the timers was counting down from 60 min like it always do. I had 1 more of each weapon enchantment up for sale (not sold yet) in the AH.
Now, when I logged back again (~12hours later) I received the payment for 3 of the first items I’ve sold, and only see 2 of the other 4 items in the AH. no AH mails returning the other payment or items.

Please help!

Thank you!

All that happened on my Warrior toon.
He worked very hard to get those shiny crystals and was VERY disappointed to discover half of them disappeared over the night… What did the AH goblins do with my golds? ? ?

If it makes you feel better, it’s extremely rare for things to go missing from the sale of anything on the AH.

Just about any time we see something like this, the player actually did receive their gold. In some cases, the seller accidentally listed the item for a lot less than they thought they had. For example, the seller thought they listed something for 4000 gold, but only had 4gold as the buyout price.

You can try doing a Full UI Reset to make sure it’s not just a faulty UI or addon blocking things.

If you’re really sure that something went missing, you can put in a ticket here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/464/solution

3 Likes

Indeed, most likely what is going on is a UI issue or an error in listing price. I’d try the UI reset Perl suggested.

Just to be fair, I’ll note that there aren’t pre-written support articles for everything. There’d be millions of articles then for every eventuality, which isn’t really feasible, especially since this game is constantly changing.

Putting in a ticket on your issue involves only the following (well, even less now, since Perl gave you the direct link) assuming you are already at the support page:

• Tell us about your issue: “Did not get my payment from the AH.”
  • Continue. None of the pre-written articles apply, so click “I still need help.”
  • In-game issues :arrow_forward: Items and Mail :arrow_forward: Not listed here.
  • Contact us.

The above process filters out many common problems with items or mail that can be solved by the player, thereby freeing up the employees to deal with problems that might require their intervention or expertise.

1 Like

More than likely the OP didn’t post it on the AH for the price they thought they did and actually did get the gold and just don’t realize it because it is a lot less than they thought.

1 Like

I’m assuming all of this took place within the last 24 hours. I went back and found that around 4:30 PM PST yesterday you created seven Weapon Enchantments.

4 - Sinful Revelations
1 - Eternal Grace
1 - Ascended Vigor
1 - Lightlesss Force

All seven were placed on the auction house successfully. You sold five of them with Eternal Grace and Ascended Vigor still up there for another 2 days.

Now the commodities market works a bit different from how it did before because it doesn’t list each sale separately like it did in the previous version of the Auction House. It also sends the money from the sales differently too. For individual sales you’ll receive the traditional single mail with your profits, but for group purchases (where a person purchases more than one of your identical items), it will group that gold together in a single mail.

You received three pieces of mail from the Auction House and removed three different amounts of gold.

1319 gold 27 silver 50 copper
3955 gold 88 silver 50 copper
1355 gold 21 silver 25 copper

You might not have been paying attention to the amount, but that middle one is considerably more than any single auction you placed. That is the combined sale for three of the Sinful Revelations. Another one was sold individually, which is the 1319 amount and the Lightless Force resulted in 1355.

I hope that clears things up. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Saw this reply only today.
Thank you for this.

It did help. It also helped to understand what happened tonight too
( I only got 2 mails after selling 4 or 5 items and was like : “it happened again…” and then came back here and saw your reply :slight_smile: )