Did my first RBGs tonight

And as sin. Let me tell you it was hella fun and productive. 1v1ing people was awesome. Almost even soloed a DH tank. Before tonight I’ve only played warrior in rateds and I’m liking rogue waaaaaay more in RBGs. Plus it was easier to find a group via LFG. Can’t wait to get a bit better gear and see what this spec can really do.

“Reunited and it feels so good”

7 Likes

Nice - try to play MfD talent in pvp it’s way better

2 Likes

Assassination’s really good at killing vengeance DH. It’s also pretty solid at killing most of the tough melee dps, such as warriors or DK. It’s good at these primarily if you abuse restealths and such, as you’ve got the CC to do so.

Killing squishies, or mobile enemies, is where it struggles. You really need cooldowns to drop most of them in a timely fashion, where as Sub can just delete them in the opener regularly.

1 Like

My first 1v1 was in mines. Destroyed a boomy with 7 k HP more than me. Seemed ok.

1 Like

Rogue is awesome to play in RBGs, you can really save the day with sapcaps or with clutch EFC kills. I love it when the shot-caller allows me to go on offense, you can just wreak havoc behind enemy lines. Every successful group I’ve seen has a Rogue, so you’ll have an easy time finding groups too. I’d highly recommend swapping to Sub, but if you enjoy Sin more and you’re still getting the job done all power to ya!

1 Like

1585 now. There’s a new sheriff in town :sunglasses: