Did most of the decent players quit?

Also OP if you are talking leveling dungeons the stat squish had a big effect on that. Since Wrath leveling LFD has mostly been a cakewalk and people are used to ignoreing mechanics and zerging everything. The stat squish really changed that but people still expect to be able to zerg it.

2 Likes

Let’s be honest

We all are not that decent

5 Likes

Well the reality is since they got rid of PVP gear, there just isn’t as much incentive to PVP, as to me getting a good PVP gear set was part of my PVP progression, don’t get me wrong there is still a sense of progression with these PVP points that add up, but to me it’s just not the same as getting that epic PVP set, you know what I mean?

1 Like

Well in vanilla WoW if you didn’t group up you would have terrible gear and at level 60 you wouldn’t even be in full blues without dungeons so people had incentives to learn to play in a party.

Today, you can get to level 120 without ever grouping up and you can get acceptable gear without ever grouping up. So when people get bored and decide to queue LFR or heroic/mythic dungeons, of course they are terrible. Some of them never had to learn to play in a party.

6 Likes

Same here.

the game its self has made it common for players to not give a crap.

3 Likes

I quit and I’m only coming back for Classic. Only way I would try retail again is if classes are fixed.

2 Likes

Its funny because classes are even worse on Classic.

7 Likes

No classes in Classic are unique and fun, like they should be in a rpg. Unlike retail where they are all homogenised.

Is hating on Classic all you do?

5 Likes

I’m fairly confident you could give a monkey a keyboard with those buttons and flash the colored lights the robots give, and it would hit the right buttons.

1 Like

Remind me. What are the tank classes available in Classic?

Spoiler

If you said anything besides “Prot Warrior”, you are wrong.

Someone that only hates on retail is asking someone else if hating on Classic is all they do?

4 Likes

Garbage game breeds garbage player, no surprise.

Try FFXIV instead, stance dancing and stuff is still available there.

5 Likes

For the most part the community is very welcoming too

1 Like

But I don’t want to play a garbage game and become a garbage player. Why would I go to FFXIV?

5 Likes

True

1 Like

I play both and enjoy both for different reasons. Lol

This is just my personal impression, but I feel like with discord, communities, guilds and the age of the game most of the “better” players tend to have a group of friends or similarly skilled players they group with so they don’t appear in randoms and pugs as often

1 Like

I have you know, I have been living the Huntard life way before BFA was a gleam in a developers eye.

1 Like

I have been doing some timewalk dungeons, every time I get pit of saron 2-3 players eat ick’s poison nova or get one shotted by the skeleton mages before getting inside Tyrannus’ cave.

It is hilarious how they do not move dangerous stuff or try to interrupt deadly spells.

It’s called a mmoRPG for a reason. Classic didn’t have specs it had classes. Pallys and druids went good at tanking raids but they brought utility that warriors couldn’t.

Retail is bad and we complain about it because hopefully blizzard will see it and fix the game.