Did Healer Druids get nerfed?

It use to feel so smooth but lately I’ve had difficulty keeping myself alive and my mana get drained so much faster now. Did they change up things the past weeks or month? Maybe its just me? Thanks.

Probably more dmg I guess. I think mastery was nerfed?

Idk I started mine again yesterday and it still felt stupidly strong

9% nerf to mastery…

Combination of mastery nerf and the pace of the game being sped up.

Druids prefer the slower paced meta where they can get away to drink and only need to deal with spike damage as often as swiftmend is up.

If damage is a lot higher, your hots are less effectively at sustaining people, and as a result you need to cast rejuv more and generally it’s harder to get away to drink.

So typically what iv seen the past few seasons from is that the meta becomes faster paced at first, then slows down once people start getting high ilvl slots with correct defensive traits and such. Some of the corruption effects can do rather insane damage and proc kinda randomly too.

So my guess is as the season wears on (rdruids scale extremely well) that the meta will slow down abit and it wont feel as bad.

yeah more or less how I see it going.

people will keep complaining about corruptions > the dmg proc ones get nerfed

season goes on > people get more optimised gear

by the halfway point people will probably be running around in 30%+ versa gear w/ versa corruptions and 600-700k+ health pools and… back to damp meta.

Yea, dunno how the tanking trinkets are gonna play out, since they’re already nerfed, along with the corruption damage effects, not sure how effective they’re gonna end up being.

As a healer its kinda lame cause we need corruption effects, and we get RNG dmg ones . We have to pray to RNG lord to give us stats ones to boost healing,

u look like u q alot more 2s than3s?
rdru does alot of dam in 2’s these have value

you know what else does a lot more damage in 2s?

people irl damaging my fragile heart

I seem to oom a lot faster and couldn’t keep anything up the last 3-4 days. Tanked from like almost 1900 to under 1700 and just stayed tilted this week.
Dying to over the top corruption damage, dhs claiming high xp but never taking reverse talent, taking rain vs fire or destro. Dhs wanting to face tank infernals.
A while lot of problems. My mistakes to but overall over this xpac

Ya, honestly first day was really good and I was like 2096 or something playing with one of my regular partners. Then I decided to try and run lfg games with basically every class to get a feel for changes in the meta and tanked super hard. Down to like 1850. Maybe was lfg being lfg, maybe it was the nerfs, maybe my gear was behind, maybe I was playing bad idk, but I was getting slapped.

Last week I did a ton of m+ and went from like 455 bags to 467 bag ilvl, added 7% haste up to 25% (huuuuge difference, I honestly might start stacking haste over mastery) and noticed a massive difference. After I improved my gear I went like 9-1 with the first dude I played with, which is anecdotal and he was pretty good/pumped super hard, but still, I felt way more powerful after getting 12 more ilvl and 7% more haste w/ keeping my other secondaries basically the same.

I’m also finding I have to be way more proactive with my clones (even as lock/druid) just cause 1 good clone can win a game now with where damage is at, where last season and S2, you’d kinda just go oom spamming clones and people could recover from the pressure really easily unless you just waited until damp to clone. Oh and also, finding a good time to drink and getting that drink off is critically important, were probably the least mana efficient healers right now

I’m cool with rdruids relying more on mana/clones in a faster paced meta. Sounds fun that you make a big impact in game with solid clones.

Ya I like it and it makes sense/fits the class fantasy. You kinda either need to nerf stealth drinking or nerf our mana efficiency (which the 9% mastery nerf indirectly accomplishes), we can’t have both lol. Especially now that we don’t even the option of trading off healing/resilience/etc gems for MP5 like we did in past expansions

read as: druids prefer a meta where they can just afk 90% of the game in stealth.

I don’t even get this, if done properly druids can still actively be healing while dropping combat almost whenever they want lol. There’s a lot of spells/interactions that don’t put us in combat for some reason. Although id go for the rake stun most of the time

Yeah there are druids that understand the class, and make plays, but there are also those 1400 rdruids that queue with dh to 2100+ by sitting behind a pillar, casting the occasional heal. I honestly just hate rdruids. Always have.

We were all 14-hundos at some point. Honestly I kinda get it, it can be hard to find a good balance. It’s so easy to push in too much and throw games just as it’s so easy to 40yd afk spam nourish and drinks and not really create any pressure or do anything to actively win games. The max range do-nothing-offensive approach prob is the best/most reliable for lower xp druids still kinda trying to figure out the playstyle, then you slowly start implementing more into your rotation (cloning off your partner’s cc, utilizing rakestuns, cloning guys low, cloning kill targets to create pressure, etc). You can’t just tell a new/low xp druid “clone more”, or “do more damage”, “just get drinks”, etc, that literally accomplishes nothing and probably increases the likelihood of a throw

I feel the same about Disc and rshamans in 2s

For some reason, people just HATE losing to disc. Always been that way. Rdruid, hpal, and rsham have pretty much always been better, but no one complains. I’m enjoying MW being so strong right now, but I imagine nerfs are going to happen soon. Blizz doesn’t like it when one of their chosen healers isn’t the best.