Did Blizzard just nerf Healer drinks and stealthies?

i think its related to the weird combat bugs, they finally fixed it

3 Likes

This seems insanely dumb and nobody would ever ask for a idiotic fix like that.

So yeah, probably not a case of bad wording, just Blizzard.

This is what I’m hoping because how could people dropping combat for drinks or restealths be a bug when it’s been a thing since TBC? A decade old strategy doesn’t just become a bug all of a sudden.

edit:
And ya like you said, there have been some combat bugs.

Unless I’m reading this wrong it might be a way to remove the ability to drink and then press stealth without breaking it? Like how Rdruids currently can do.

that is obnoxious, i really hope that’s the only change

i think it means you cant press those abilities if you are out of combat. this is probably to make it so players dont fat finger them out of combat and get no use? thats hopefully what it is at least

Blizzard: Did somebody say the p word?

Maybe this is a fix for the sap bug?

it would be nice if a blue could post clarification for this change but I won’t hold my breath.

My uncle who works for blizzard confirmed this is intended to keep you in combat at all times in arena.

1 Like

whats a “blue”?
edit: adding /s for the individuals missing any chromosomes

it’s your ball

This is for the stealth bug, people have been able to stealth in combat constantly. I’ve seen it on a few streams and witnessed it first hand. Mid combat, no CDs used, people just drop combat and stealth for free.

The patch notes make this sound like you need use an ability to drop combat while they’re actively engaged.

Good news everyone. There’s a new raid trinket that drops combat. LFR version has a 5 min CD, Normal is 4, Heroic is 3, and Mythic is 2! if you want that small extra advantage you know where to get it!

3 Likes

Whew… good. It’s just for the stealth bug.
Almost got a big scare today.

1 Like

I tried to post a Goku Blue gif but blizz forums wont let me :frowning:

1 Like

In another thread:

1 Like

yet this thread couldnt be read or replied to only the gd one? smh lol i really hope they read some feedback of the already listed changes like the disc “buffs” and make some further changes before release.

huehUHUEHEUHEUEHEUEHEUH a blue post? here? in this dev-forsaken part of the forums? lol pass that DXM youre smoking bro