Did Berserk get nerfed?

Prior to the patch, and for as long as I can remember, Incarn let me spam thrash or mangle.
Now It seems I have to alternate them.

And yes I have talented incarn and all 3 of the other berserk talents.

(I was really positive about the guardian changes coming but after trying out the new talents and what appears to be a shadow nerf Bear is feeling really crappy)

4 Likes

The first point of Berserk was changed from 100% CDR to 50% CDR for Mangle, Thrash, and Growl/

Yup, 100% cd reduction to 50%. So now it’s Thrash / Mangle / Thrash.

Still works out decent with Mangle being cleave and the tier set bonuses (I believe, trying to go off of what I remember bears 4 piece being)

Seems a lot of nerfs are coming at the expense of tier sets bringing them up to what it is/was before acquiring tier sets

If that’s the case, just don’t make tier sets

3 Likes

Well this sucks.
Why nerf the worst performing tank?

7 Likes

Becuase they apparently thought the talent rework would make bear too good.

1 Like

They could at least put it in the patch notes and adjust the tooltip. In the talent tree it’s changed, but the icon on my bar still says 100%.

Yeah, who knows? Blizzard did fire most of their QA team.

Have you pressed it? I know that when they changed things around, even if it was the same ability but they changed it, I had to drag the new ability (or reworked one) onto my hot bars.

Then it worked and showed the proper information

Yeah, I used it and it was wrong so I came here. Even if I drag a new icon from the talent tree it still says 100%. Just shows how much they’ve lost the attention to detail.

I was trying to find what the hell was going on as well, I can’t believe they nerfed beserk without even puttiing it in any of the patch notes, I spent the past two hours trying to find out what happened

too bad no one is taking any of their crappy new talents, because none of them are a gain for us…

2 Likes

The scaling is just very bad on raze. they need to basically just make it doo atleast around 2/3 the dmg of what maul does right now. especially since its a capstone talent, rediculous for a capstone to be so weak.

4 Likes

Tical weight in on this he always claims bear is good and blizzard must be onto something.

1 Like

Entirely dillusional to think this is good.
If every bug was fixed, lunar beam was buffed by about 3x and raze did the same dmg as maul instead of 1/3 the dmg.
Bear still would be the worst tank but atleast there would be something goin for bear at that point.

Bear needs an actual proper way of dealing with magic dmg, not some gimmicky nonsense like tnc maul junk. A proper dedicated defense against magic dmg.

1 Like

Oh how they underestimated their own incompetence when it came to redesigning the tree lol

3 Likes

This change is the most disappointing for me.

You good dude? This is like the third post youve made looking to stir the pot.

You’re having arguments in your head with things I’ve never said.

Feel free to quote any thread where I’ve said these changes are good.

Keep my name out your mouth.

1 Like

Lol right before the patch you kept saying the left side of the tree is going to be better than the right and leaser bear is always not as good a trash and TnC build. Well looks like Raze is not doing less damage and TnC don’t work with it. Not only that Dream of Cenarius heal got nerf or should I say in blizzard wording it was fixed due to a bug. Also nerfing one of the berserk node so Trash CD is not 50% not 100% making incran window super unfun and cluncky to play.

Fixing our trash mastery scaling is the easy low hanging fruit for that. I’d care a lot less about getting chunked by big magic damage if my health pool blocked out the sun like it did in legion. They’d need to triple mastery scaling for us to have meaningful health advantage to account for the though.

2 Likes

Gonna stop you right there.

My exact words were…

Raze has the potential to be a valuable spell for m+. It still does.

Problem is… it’s riddled with bugs. As is a lot of guardian spells. ( Which is all you’ve pointed out)

I’ve been vocal about this too.

You’re having arguments with yourself.

Get a life.

1 Like