Did anyone else notice

Just checked and on this character, I’m still “regular” but on another character, I’m a member.

Cool, now all my characters are TL2.

:roll_eyes:

Testing xd

This is a meme character btw.

I hope this is the first step to linking forum characters to a single account.

3 Likes

Damn woman you got me beat. I’ve only been demoted twice.

1 Like

Hmm hasn’t worked for me yet. Tried on an alt and still can’t posts gifs.

I hope it does! I was thinking of realm changing, but it would mean losing my forum powers. This would be great if it works.

I didn’t think I’d get it with all the flagged and 404 threads I made.

1 Like

Really?

Test gif:

MUAHAHAHAHAHA And now you’ll never know which TL3 Forum poster made so evil a pun character alt.

1 Like

Oh my. Where is that from? I want to join the party.

If you are given a forum vacation for any reason… you are permanently locked out of trust 3… even if your forum vacation was unwarranted and given by an automated system.

Absolutely not true.

Well then is there anything special ya’ll have done to get the lockout lifted? Because I’ve been permanently locked at TL2 after being given a 1week vacation for reporting disruptive posts in the high elf thread a few weeks after people first got TL3.

Stayed active on the forum and tried to keep my nose clean.

my two demotions from TL3 to TL2 were with 72-hour silences; afterward for both it took around six months for TL3 came back. ( i visit the forums nearly every day)

i haven’t gone any further up the penalty volcano for these new forums (unlike the older forums where i was one away from a perma ban)

You get a plus one for the cute kitty!

:cookie:

Trust level stuff is stupid.

Give it to everyone and if they violate TOS then take away.

Paying customer’s should get full benefits until otherwise.

Plus aren’t we all adults, can’t we all take jokes and criticism with a grain of salt.

Say what? one sec…

My browser is being a real smurfkisser. Can’t change characters…

Yay! This is great news!

You posted the wrong one.

Here’s the correct version.

Edit: I was gonna try testing this with an alt but the forums won’t even let me change my character. Anyone else having this problem?

3 Likes

‘Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.’

Bummer.

Back to Wulm.

How do I tell my numerical trust level? Mine just says I’m a member.

Edit: Just saw Mortiz reply, answered my question. thanks! It’ll probably be some time before I reach trust level 3 though. I got a forum silence a few months back for calling my guild leader a nerd on his post. Blizzard I swear I wasn’t being a bully, I was just teasing. :sob: