DH/monk returning player looking for a raid team

i got aotc before i took a break wanting to push mythic raid and fairly high keys i play both the dps and tank specs of monk and dh. as well as heal when needed on monk. let me know if you need either of these classes and lets chat and see if ill fit in well with your group.

1 Like

Hey there! We could use another DH or a WW Monk for our core roster! I’ll leave our basic info below but hit me up if we interest you at all, we’d be interested in chatting if so!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 1/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

hi there, we are on zul jin and are 3/9 M. we raid wed/thurs 8-11pm est.

we currently need a DH dps. if youre interested my btag is jrzo#1414

hey if your looking for a guild take a look at us :slight_smile:

DYSFUNCTIONAL RAIDERSINC
Hello Everyone,
I’m the new Guild Master for the Guild Dysfunctional RaidersINC

We are a fresh guild doing a bit of a reset, our members and friends we have raided since Cata but were trying to get a bit of a fresh reset and just start the clock over for Abberus, so we will start raiding Normal and our goal is mythic, however we will do Normal and Heroic until our raiders are ready.

We are currently 9/9N 1/9H on Abberus

We are a very close social - semi hardcore oriented guild for M+ and Raiding. Our guild is just forming comprised of close friends we have already raided normal Abberus so we would like to move to heroic but we are open to doing a fresh reset to get some good members involved in raiding and if they need to get geared up.

we will be running M+ during the week so feel free to join us anytime!

Members needed: Dps, Healers.

Interested whisper me on BNET:CloudChemist#1995
Discord: DeletedUser#9754

Thanks All!

Hi friend, Full Murloc raids friday and saturday 830-1130 pm eastern, we are on Zul’jin and are currently 3/9m looking for either a havoc dh or a ww monk, if you’re interested let me know and add my btag ac1dburn#1220! Have a great day!

Good Afternoon! I think my group could bee a good fit for you :smiley:

We are a guild who formed at the end of vault, after being a second team for a larger guild. We branched off to be independent and run the group as we wished to. We are looking for more like minded people to help us bolster our ranks to get further into this tier and into the future. We are currently 1/9M and 9/9H in Aberrus. (8% Wipe on AC, Roster boss is just killing prog)

We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We would like to get to CE eventually before the end of the tier, but we understand as a newer guild it will take time to get to that goal as well as people have lives outside of the game. CE is not the primary goal, push as far as we can into Mythic is! M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in it.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday | 9:30 EST - 12:30 EST

Questions? Please contact: GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Greetings! I would love to chat more about our mythic raid team. We are a 10 year guild on Zul’Jin with previous CE kills. We are currently 2/9m. We are not rebuilding, or a new guild. If you would love to chat more please contact me on discord
discord= derrickforreal

If you feel you can play at an exceptional level we want to speak with you.

About Us:
Premonition (Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya+SOD+SFO+VotI) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Warrior
Havok DH
Mage

Medium
WW Monk

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/3LyG4Cu

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hello,

Parasomnia is a late night raid team looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Right now we are 9/9H 3/9M.
Our current roster consists of former high level mythic players. We want to progress on a two raid night schedule and enjoy all aspects of the game besides raiding. We have a small team of high level mythic + players as well.

Current Needs
WW MONK - high
MW MONK - high
WARLOCK - high
SHADOW PRIEST - high

Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:30am Pacific time

If your interested contact;
Irizz#1719 (discord irizz#0828)

Hi! Check us out. We are forming an AOTC team. Here’s our info:

uild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 2/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers, Tanks, and DPS!

Seeking ACTIVE new members. Our raid team recently transferred from Alliance to Horde to break off from a casual Guild. We are an 18+ community seeking new ACTIVE players. Desire to Go AOTC… and beyond. Please be coachable and willing to learn/take positively driven feedback. When we are not raiding, we are doing keys. Discord required for raids, encouraged for keys. Accepting both newer players and veteran players.

• drama bad.
  • Toxic bad.
  • kindness good!

Of course, when we are not raiding, we are doing M+ keys, from +2 to +18. If you’re looking for a friendly, active group for M+ keys, we’ve got you covered there too :slight_smile:

I hope to hear from you! DM me on Discord if interested: Raemynn

-Raemyn

HI there!

We are in HEAVY NEED of a DH at the moment. Here at Emotional Damage, we are an AOTC/KSM focused guild. If you are looking to join a badass group of delinquents who love to chase the stepmoms of the world, check us out below!