DH/mage Lf 2 night raiding guild

Hello,
Looking to get back to a more focused raiding environment 2 nights a week Sunday-Thursday any time works. I prefer to stay horde, but would consider alliance if you are on Stormrage, Proudmoore or Sargeras. I value my time above all and am looking for a group that actually takes raiding seriously. I just tried the super casual raiding scene and absolutely hated it; it works for some people, but i’m not one of them.

I was 8/10M in CN on my mage on a 2 night, dreadfully relaxed raiding schedule. I would prefer to swap to my DH, but I will play Mage this tier for the right group. Also would consider a Balance/resto druid.

I prefer to be reached on discord or in game
Btag: Alpharizzen#1503
Discord: Alpharizzen#9360

1 Like

Heya!

My guild, Zug Zug, on Zul’jin is going through a complete roster rebuild from the ground up. Last tier we hit AOTC really early but had the old GM and Raid Lead have to leave due to IRL stuff and still are not playing the game. Since then many of our players have been doing mythic prog independently (most of our guild at this time is 4-6/10M with a few CE members) and we decided a few weeks back that we would rebuild and form a guild with the intent of pushing far into mythic. With 9.1 dropping, we are looking to clear AOTC within the first 2-3 weeks into Mythic progging immediately. Currently we are in need of a Mage still to help round out the final few spots on our roster. If your interested, please reach out!

Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8:30-11:30PM EST

Your welcome to reach me on discord at: Sampsonites#5556 if you have any sort of questions.

Hi Rizenx,

If you are still open we are actively looking for dps.

:speech_balloon: Team Name: Good Vibez
:busts_in_silhouette: Guild: Envelop
:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Illidan

:calendar: Schedule:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays (8:00 - 11:00p CT) Realm Time

:crossed_swords: Progression Type:
AOTC & Mythic

:dizzy: CURRENT PROGRESSION : 0/10 H | 0/10 M

Good Vibez is a mythic-minded semi-hardore raid team formed in patch 7.2.5. We come together each week to slay internet dragons, get those epics, and have fun as a group of online friends. Our goal each tier is to get AOTC and push into mythic, ideally making a bit more progress than the tier before.

Past Progression:

Uldir: 8/8 H 3/8 M
BFD: 9/9 H 3/9 M
COS: 2/2 H
EP: 8/8 H 4/8 M
Nya: 12/12 H 10/12 M
CN. 10/10 H 4/10 M

Current Needs:

We update our needs weekly on our team website listed below. That said we are always interested in making new friends, so even if we don’t have your spec listed, feel free to apply anyway and we will consider your application.

How to Apply:

If this all sounds good, check us out and apply!

https://envelop.gg/gv

:question: Questions:
Add me on Discord: Snake#7729

Alpha is an Alliance guild on Stormrage that may fit your schedule and goals.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Fallen Empire Mal’Ganis is recruiting for CE progression!

• Progression: 9/10 M CN (175 pulls at Sire P3, roster boss got us)
  • Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST, optional Saturday Heroic 9 EST
  • Needs: DPS (bonus points for DK, lock, mage), all excellent players always encouraged to apply

We are a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but focused atmosphere, and no toxic players allowed! We’re a resilient group of fun-loving raiders who just want to taste that sweet, sweet CE once again. Our illustrious leader employs the 21st man strategy when the roster allows for it. So come on and enable him, you won’t regret it! Feel free to check out past vods to get a sense of the group!

Please fill out an application if interested and reach out to chat with us with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully playing with you soon. :smiley:

• WowProgress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
  • Application: https ://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview
  • Twitch: https ://www.twitch.tv/daberry573

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Hey there, my name is Dub/Dubbaroo! My team Spite is part of a larger guild called Envelop. A horde guild on Illidan. Our raid days are Wednesday and Friday and we raid from 8pm-11pm CST. We’re a new team recruiting for 9.1 raiding, and looking for all classes/specs. The officers all have mythic experience, and created the team to have a nontoxic environment to call home. We don’t focus on parses and logs, we just want people to focus on improving to the best of their abilities.

Trial period is running keys with us so we can gauge the reactions and adaptations people have to different situations. If people can react quickly in keys, they can react in similar ways in raid (plus we love running M+ keys!).

We don’t expect transfers immediately. But we will expect them before AoTC so that we are a true team when we get AoTC.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord: Dub#6621
You can also add me on BNet: Dub#11477

Hope to hear from you! :smiley:

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

We are alliance, but proudmoore! Check us out!

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hello Rizenx!

My guild is looking for reliable players and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently one of the top Horde Guilds on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST

We also have an RBG team and Guild Games/Events

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Wanderlust is actively recruiting for 9.1! We are a guild formed at the start of Legion on [A]Stormrage and composed of past Mythic raiders looking to create a team that could accommodate our new careers and families

Despite our limited time we strive to be the best that we can be. At the end of BFA we made the decision to swap to Horde in order to strive for our goal of becoming a CE guild. Our focus this expansion will be on obtaining CE.

We do have weekly requirements for being on the raid team, such as completing a +15 chest weekly and obtaining at least 3 selections from your weekly chest.

Main Raid Times / Schedule:

• Wednesday / Thursday — 6:15 - 10:00 CST (server)
  • Progression: 7 1/2 hours a week
  • Raid Comms: Discord

Nathria Progression:
5/12M

Prior Progression:
Nya’lotha - 6/12M
EP - 4/8M
BoD - 5/9M
Uldir - 2/8M
Antorus - 11/11H
ToS - 1/9M
Nighthold - 3/10M
ToV - 3/3H
EN - 2/7M

What classes are we searching for at the moment?

Class Needs:
Warrior (DPS w/tank off spec) - High Priority
WW Monk (DPS w/tank off spec) - High Priority
Rogue - Medium Priority
Death Knight (with tank off spec)
Havoc Demon Hunter (with tank off spec)

Any and all Exceptional DPS

Bnet Contacts:
GM & Raid Lead — Ves#11968
Officer — Eirolyth#1615
Officer — brendan#12392 - discord Meng#4581

We also have outside of raid activities including a guild RBG group on Saturdays at 3pm EST and many Mythic+ groups who run high keys. We have gotten most if not all of our raiders KSM this tier and will do so next tier as well.

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. We are AOTC Guild that does casual Mythic Progress as well. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Need a mage badly heroic / casual mythic guild pushing harder this tier Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est

Hello, From Nerve-EmeraldDream! We are a 10/10M Guild that acquired ally side first clear of castle nath and finished 4th place on our server among other top 100 Guilds and we are striving to push for a higher ranking this tier!

We are recruiting capable players who can make the Raid times of Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-12pm EST for our 2 night team! We plan to push for CE and maintain our position on the server!

As of right now we are looking for ranged players Specifically Boomkin/Warlock and for melee Havoc or DK. If you have interest in pushing into mythic content with us and those times work for you I would love to speak to you further via discord or Bnet my tags to contact me will be listed below thank you!

Discord: Atlien#1442
Bnet: JCZ#1194