DH/Lock LF SL Home

Ello all.
Currently trying to find my SL home. Was going to do warrior for SL but don’t like how its looking so giving up on that and gonna do DH/Lock. I got 3/12M killed in ny’alotha and attempted 5/12M. also got 9/9H BoD. Looking for at least some mythic progression but want to push myself for CE if possible. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Sup sup. We were a Wed and Mon 9-midnight Central guild looking for the same thing! We can get AoTC easy, but we need some members that can help us get our goal of CE (doesn’t have to be fast, just get it.) Rowdy, fun loving, joking all the time while still killing progression is the name of the game. Join one of our pug runs were doing right now on our main raid nights to feel us out OR hit us up at our contacts.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-squishy-for-healies-recruitin-for-shadowlands/669737

Hello Scythê, Bonobos - Area 52 (US) is looking for members to fill our ranks! We raid Thursday 7:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST with an optional Sunday 7:00PM PST - 10:00PM PST raid night. We are looking for members who are dedicated to pushing for CE during our raid nights, as well as interested in guild group events on off nights, ranging from Achievements, PvP and old world content. Please feel free to reach out if you are interested in learning more about our Guild!

Hey there, Scythe. I’d love to chat with you about progressing through Mythic Castle Nathria with Virulent.

Though we are a new guild, you can see via our website and our Discord that we are putting in the effort and are here to stay. Our leadership is made up of players with previous Guild Master, Raid Lead, Cutting Edge, and World Top 10 experience, and we plan to push for Top 100 Horde for Hall of Fame each tier.

You can check us out here:
Website - https://virulent.gg/
Discord - https://discord.gg/virulent

Also feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions.
Bnet - Vanx#11719
Discord - Vanx#0001

If you can make our times and days lets talk.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Yo would like to chat with you spamming my info below hit me up if this interests you.
Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers(Disc/Holy Pally) & Some more dps (Ranged prefer but exceptional melee are more than welcome to apply)

For more info or if your interested in our raid team contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

Hey Scythe! you sound like you’d be great for:
Garlic
Garlic is a guild on Illidan with like minded individuals whose goal is to progress through Mythic as far as possible each tier. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight as well as contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, come apply!

*We are always recruiting casual members and players that only want to do M+

Past Tiers
Uldir - 6/8M
BOD - 6/9M

Schedule
Friday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST
Saturday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST
Monday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST

Recruitment Needs
We are looking for players that are consistently looking to improve every week and hungry for a competitive environment.
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Need all
DPS: Need all

Requirements
Mythic or Heroic Logs
DBM/BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weakauras

How to Apply
Contact one of the recruitment officers listed below or leave a comment on this thread with your B-Tag or discord name

contact info
Glits: Glits#1609 (bnet) / Glits#0288 (discord)
Coba: mrzeon99#1324 (bnet) / mrzeon99#9365 (discord)

Hey Scythe! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey there, would love to chat! Hit me up on discord for more information!
Kodiak#1619

Hey Scythe!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for some caster dps to round out our ranged headed into shadowlands. Check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

hey scythe

Karma 12/12 M Recruiting dps and 1 Healer for Shadowlands

We raid fri-sat 6-10 pm pst ( 9 pm est 1 am est)

We got cutting edge every tier except palace

If interested add me on discord : Romance / Aniki#5949
or go to our wowprogress link and fill out the application form that is posted in our info section

Come raid with us and have some fun killing bosses :slight_smile:

Hey Scythê,

I am recruiting for 2 raid teams for a guild on Ilidan. One raids tues/wed/thur/mon 7 PM CST to 11 PM CST during prog (4 x 4) and scales down to 2 days a week during farm (2 X3). The other raids tues/wed/thurs 8 PM CST to 11 PM CST during prog (3 x 3) and scales down to 2 days a week during farm (2 x 3) You can read about us here https://rampantguild.com/ in the “About us” section

If Interested feel free to reach out to any of the following:

Lethal (Guild Master)
Bnet: Shadow2Tough#2167
Discord: Lethal#1760

Rako (Human Resources)
Bnet: Rako3#1918
Discord: Rako3#7092

Ziy (Raid Lead )
Bnet: Ziy#11340
Discord: Ziy#3771

Hey Scythe, my mythic raiding guild is going for CE and are need for a few more dps. Contact me below to talk more about it, thanks.

Disc: Kareco#4773 BNET: Kareco#1723

It won’t let me send you a request :confused:

Hey Scythe,

All Washed Up on Stormrage-A is looking for good dps, especially a warlock. We’re a group of returning raiders with significant CE experience from multiple expansions and tiers looking to make a competitive CE push in SL. We achieved 11/12M this tier (our first as a guild) in just 3 months and only 4 hours a week.

Our SL schedule is Tu/Th/Sun 9-12 EST.

We also push high m+ keys and have social activities running during the day and off nights.

Feel free to reach out to one of these people below if you’re interested!
Rozden#1570 (Battle Net) (Recruitment Officer)
Rozden#9651 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Battle Net) (Recruitment)
Kovas#2257 (Discord) (Recruitment)
Illmerica#1459 (Guild Master)

TL:DR

Faction: H

Server: Area-52

Guild: Get Off Our Lawn

Goals: AOTC/Mythic+ as our primary goals. We always kill a few bosses of Mythic each tier as time allows. Which normally ends us being roughly 25-33% of the raid tier.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST time. Unofficial key night are Monday, normally starting around 8-10pm server time. This is mainly to wrap up any keys we need for alts/mains before reset for those who couldn’t get online for the week. This will become more important in Shadowlands due to the Great Vault system.

Guild Needs: Largely exceptional DPS. We need a Warrior DPS and a Monk DPS specify for the raid buffs they provide. We sadly do not have room for more hunters at this time. Any other class/role will be welcome currently!

Contact Info1: Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet), Rhetorica-Area52 (In-Game), #Armatus1287 (Battlenet), Armatuscrypta#4222 (Discord)

Contact Info2: Cringelorde-Area52 (In-Game)

Contact info is for the guild officers, if you contact them tell them that Paratheon sent you. If you want to talk to me directly GoofyGoober#5352 add me on discord

Guild Information

is lead by a core of friends who have raided together at a high level for far to many years now. We have always achieved AOTC within the first few weeks of every tier we raided and have no plans on stopping anytime soon!

Class/role wise, we are full on main tanks/healers currently. Off specs are always welcome to help get more keys going/ran during the week. We mostly are in need of solid DPS to round out our roster going forward into Shadowlands.

Guild Logs For Past Tiers

I’ll post a few links to our old guild’s Warcraft logs so if you can dig deeper into our old runs you can. I’ll only be posting for the BFA raids although I’m sure you can dig into the older raids if you desire!

Uldir:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/19#difficulty=4

BoD:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/21#difficulty=4

Ny’alotha:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/457830/latest/#difficulty=4

Disclaimer Most of us stopped raiding during EP. We couldn’t hold interest in the expansion at that point sadly. With luck Shadowlands will provide more enjoyment over the whole expansion!

Thanks for your time and GL with your search for a home in Shadowlands!

Hey there! If your still looking, check us out!
Please delete

Hey,

I’m one of the officers for (H) Leeching Thru Mechanics We are currently recruiting spots for our raiding team for SL.
We are a new guild that is being led by top 100 US players and past multi-CE raiders.

Raid Lead / Officer Achievements
30 US - Ny’alotha
45 US - Uldir
94 US - Uldir

Raid times:
Tuesdays, 7PM - 10PM CST (8 PM - 11 PM EST)
Wednesdays, 7PM - 10PM CST (8 PM - 11 PM EST)
Thursday, 7PM - 10PM CST (8 PM - 11 PM EST)

We are a guild that prides our self on having a fun environment while also pushing hard into mythic content. Our guild always
pushes mythic+, we are all here to have fun and to grind some keys at the end of the day.

Let me know if this is a guild that suits you well, and I’d love to be in contact with you. If possible reach out and add my battle tag, everyone starts their grind to CE at some point!

Dazah#1880