DH/Hunter LF Raid team

Availabilities are as follows:
Monday-Friday after 10:00P.M. PST
Saturday-Sunday all day

There is a consideration for times earlier in the day 8a.m. PST start times during the week.

Raid History:
11/12H ICC

10/13H T11
7/7H Firelands
8/8H DS

Casual most of MoP
14/14M SoO

11/13M HFC

4/9m ToS
6/11M Antorus

8/8M Uldir
8/9M BoD
5/8M EP

My status as casual in the beginning of MoP and WoD were due to personal issues and not a reflection on my dedication to a raid team. Logs can be provided with ease upon request. Feel free to leave your guild blurb or add me to Real ID (Rokoe#1276) or discord (Rokoe#2874).

I offer a strong desire to kill bosses quickly but also a very lax and nonchalant attitude towards others. I bring no drama and do not wish to be involved in any. Friendly but serious in my desire to finish a tier of content quickly. If you feel I would be a good fit into your team or have any further questions, comments or concerns don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you for your time in reading this. Much appreciated.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

I’ll have to decline. Thanks for the interest though.

Hey! were always looking for some strong recruits, and currently in need of rebuilding for 8.3, check us out!

Times don’t work. My availability was posted quite clearly at the start of my thread.

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635

I guess it’s impossible for you all to read something instead of just mass posting your guild spam.

What does this button do?

Hey Rokoe, im the raid leader of Strazsa’s new weekend raid team Envoy. Our goal is to get AotC every tier and dabble in mythic. We raid from 10 am to 2 pm CST on Saturday and Sunday mornings. If it’s something that you could be interested in my Btag is wawa#1628 . I hope to hear from you soon

Still looking but thanks for the offers.

I push buttons good.

thingo needs done

huge ups yeehaw

The longer we take the longer we take.

thinking emoji