DH Tank and Warlock LF Guild

My bf and I are looking for some raiding spots to get back into the routine and move on to Mythic. Also focused and super excited for the new expansion.

Veng. DH Tank is 264 and Demo Lock is 268.
We are great raiders with excellent raid awareness and knowledge of the current raid’s mechanics. Most tanks that the DH has co-tanked with are always messing up or not Taunting, etc. He knows his stuff and is a solid tank with great mobility. Usually high on the healing meters as a tank, lol.

Warlock has great raid awareness and focuses on M+ or any methods to keep gear current or upgraded. Will possibly duo-main a Resto Evoker in new expansion.

Definitely looking forward to building a strong connection with a guild that fits our attitude and fun level so we can take on the rest of this Expac and be ready for Dragonflight with a group of awesome individuals.

Please let me know if you have some room for us.

Thanks.

hey, hello, are you considering faction change, we can use some experienced ppl in our M prog raid team, we are currently 2/11M and with a solid Raid Leads and team comp hit me up ingame and talk about a little bit more zumbi2610#1939

Hey there, if you guys are interested in raiding weeks I’d love to talk more!