DH PvP; help!

Do both DH specs use the same gear in PvP? Or do they use diff stats?

1 Like

Should be same, versa and haste, havoc just has no survivability and bad single target damage, thanks to the shadowlands nerfs at release. They should be reverted.

6 Likes

Fun factor; high or low?

putting it this way

8-10 paladins
10-12 balance druids
9 WW monks
10-12 MM Hunters
15 fire mages
14 frost mages
5-10 warriors
2-4 ele shaman die hards
2-3 survival hunters

1-2 veng DH

1 havoc DH

is the average of what you see

2 Likes

I see you man. I get you’re lvl 45 and trying to ask alot of questions on multiple threads to whether or not you should keep going. Is it fun? Well, the class itself is fun. Double jump, glide, fel rush, meta, cool warglaives…yeah from that standpoint it is fun.

BUT, the havoc DH is not doing well right now. There is a reason its by far the most underrepresented class/spec in wow pvp. It’ll be evident to you soon enough. If you can still have fun getting absolutely nuked by every class in the game, by all means go for it. Just play smart, and use your mobility. Don’t try and facetank anything. Dh is on the bottom of the food chain this xpac, by a large margin.

What Viewers said. Vengeance is doing good in BG’s, Don’t let the forums deceive you into thinking its impossible to climb as havoc in arena, we have our methods and pair well with some classes, its just easy to shut us down because its a burst meta and most of our burst comes from The Hunt. Although I’m pretty low cuz i just get stunned and convoked

Same stats and gear.

You forgot shadow priests . Probably the best all around spec in WoW right now .

And OP, play something else instead of wasting time leveling Havoc to max. Havoc is the only melee class which can be face tanked and killed by wizards . That’s how bad things are .

I would say a good DH can make a lot of classes go to the bottom of the food chain pretty quick. I am by no means a top tier player, I don’t even have great gear, but I still shred people if they stay in my Elysian Decree I can easily chunk everyone close to me. I stun, on use, decree, tempest, eye beam, blade dance and by this point they are either at half or below. From there I just do that ever minute and if they don’t use cd to stop it then I get a win.

If you blow your cd’s and they don’t react, you win.

…

1 Like