DH PvE Tips and Tricks

Updated to add some notes to Mekkatorque from our mythic attempts:

• Netherwalk can NOT be used to immune damage from Gigavolt pools (on Mythic) to stack them. They apply a very nasty debuff that will kill you, even if you pop Netherwalk before stepping into the pool.
  • Blade Dance, Eye Beam, Immo Aura, and Throw Glaive bounces do not trigger Spark Shield, the damage reflect shield on the bots in Mythic difficulty. Throw Glaive will still trigger it if directly targeted on one of the bots.

Not sure if it’s been said here, but since this is Eudora week in Freehold, her powder shot can be dodged with Blade Dance.

Good to note, added!

If you Imprison the leader of a patrol, the whole group will stop moving.

On mobs that can be feared, you can use Sigil of Misery as an pseudo-interrupt/stun. Like the fan of knives thing from the Hired Assassin in Motherlode. Similar principle applies to Sigil of Chains.

You are faster than mobs when double jump-glide, allowing you to kite without requiring any slow.

Atal’Dazar
On the living side, the buff the golem gains when a nearby troll dies is magic. Easily removed by Consume Magic.

Siege of Boralus
You can stop the Slam from the Demolisher Tentacle by stunning them.

addition to freehold:

you can use blur,blade dance, darkness to avoid dmg while fighting sharkfistbooty
allowing u to do extra dps when hes sharknadoing

1 Like

Apologies for the delay in updating, took a bit of an involuntary break from the forums (though I still can’t really figure out why. Apparently my last reply to the Pet loyalty/friendship thread was derogatory or something? w/e).

Anyway, updating with recent posts, and finally getting around to replying to my massive backlog of alerts >.>

These start to get a bit too much into non-DH-specific things, since the same principle applies to any other CC.