DH, Paladin OR Warlock LF CE focused guild

I will start this off by saying I am active duty military so my schedule does change occasionally, however currently (and forseeable future) i am looking for a CE focused guild for late night raiding. 11pm CST and later.

OR… 10AM CST-1:30PM ish mornings. (No weekends for the morning timeframe)

I have been playing since right before BC prepatch off and on. I have experience (in my younger years) of top 100 (roughly) raiding experience back in Late BC to WotLK. As well as casual.

I am a mature person. But also a dad so ill bring some dad jokes and dumb humor.

I do value my time so i will want to make sure i have a spot, not a bench spot. Obviously performance based.

Ill keep updating as i remember more valid info, can show UI, setup, etc.

My characters are a undergeared atm (215-220ish ilvl). however that can be remedied fairly quick if we find a good fit.

I do stream and would like to stream raid nights and also offnights.

I am looking for 2-3 days a week.

Weekdays if it is after 11 CST, Saturday or Sunday could work as well. But earlier times.

I’m willing to transfer, but would prefer to stay horde unless a great opportunity arises.

I want to get back into M progression (CE being the end goal) i would consider tanking, mainly on the DH, but Paladin may work as well.

I also would prefer to stay horde as i am currently Horde on Area 52.

Repentist#1781 on bnet or Repentist#5899 on discord. To get in touch with me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hey I think we might be a good fit, our times are pretty unique! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (5/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 5/10M in Sanctum, and achieved 10/10M in Castle Nathria. Our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortably get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
Specifically we are currently looking for:

• Healers
  • DPS

We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409 or apply at: https://forms.gle/YxsQ3o3cuyAjvezbA

Bumpitty to the top!

Guild: Malignity
Faction: Horde
Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)
***Guild Type: ***Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+
Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST
Needs: DPS (RDPS,preferably Warlocks) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)
Progression: 10/10 H, 4/10 M
Raiding History: 12/12M Nya, 10/10M CN
Prerequisites:
18+
Malignity is a guild with all different standpoints and views. We respect each other and each others opinions. We have friendly banter and kinda edgy jokes, but these jokes shouldn’t be taken to heart.
We are a CE focused guild. We want players with the same heart, goal and mindset.

About: Malignity is a semi-hardcore guild with a strong foundation of players who have played together since Nyalotha. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. We also play other games as well other then just wow (FF, Apex,etc.) so there are more things we do other then just WoW raiding. If you are interested in becoming apart of the team feel free to shoot me a message on discord or add my bnet! :slight_smile:
Bnet: Censor#11254
Discord:Censor#1359

Hello to you

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD (phase 3 Sylvanas)
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258- DPS officer
Caryn#1711 - GM
Hamster#11648 - Recruitment Officer
LadyTaisho#1762 - Healing Officer

Hello there Repentis! We are looking for players for our weekend raid team 3 and were interested in discussing a position with you. Here is our information below. If we sound like a great fit, please let us know. We look forward to speaking with you [H] 10/11M Sat/Sun *Pandamonium-Mal'ganis* LFM

Hey everyone that replied. Idk why it wasn’t notifying me!!!

Im reading through it all and will respond shortly!