DH Mortal Dance

What happened to it?

Mortal Dance was and has always been a PVP talent.
On the beta it was added as a talent in the Havoc spec tree and as of yesterday, it was available to get as a PVP talent or in the spec tree.
Today, and without warning, it has been removed as a PVP talent and you can only select it in the spec tree…

What gives??

Still there for me. On live should I say

As a PVP talent?

Yes my guy

I’ll have to triple check then.
Weird. It wasn’t there earlier today on Beta or Live.

Yeah I double check it’s there

Yup. I only logged onto Live once today and it was gone. Now it’s back again. Man… idk

Mortal Dance and Demonic Origins are in the list of pvp talents, and work, but do not stak, is just silly XD

They are only here until the end of the prepatch. As soon as the new expansion kicks in, they are gone from pvp talents.

Where did you see this? I don’t believe this is the case. They’re intended to not stack.

I’m also curious. If that’s the case, it’s fine… I’ve already updated my talent tree as such, but it’s just weird.

I’m not on beta but on fel hammer they mentioned that whatever is on talent tree is gone from pvp talents on Dragon isles client. I don’t know if anyone can hop and confirm

the bigger problem is that it doesn’t always work in pvp when selected in the tree. I used to use it in pvp selection but when saw it in the tree I was excited so I could take a different PVP talent. but it wasn’t putting the purple debuff on anything. Then on the dummy it was, but not on players and even reloaded the game. But if I choose it as a pvp talent it works. I reported it as a bug. Explore and report this if you find as well. I was getting into fights with classes that could heal and couldn’t beat them when taken from the tree, but then as a pvp talent it was easier. Then I had noticed this

1 Like

Also Immolation doesn’t remove stuff even if you specced it , in pvp. Still stacked up by warlocks…another jackass bug

I saw this the other day when testing and reported it as a bug.

1 Like

not sure why is been move to the three, doesnt really make sense

2 Likes

Yes, Mortal Dance and First of the Illidari are now in the tree only and have been removed as PVP talents.

sad they are making us waste a talent tree points instead having it on the pvp talents =(

2 Likes

Maybe I’m taking crazy pills, but it seems like a buff to have ms added to regular talents where you have 30 to distribute freeing up a PvP talent which you only get 3 of.

1 Like

You are correct sir! Now I run chaotic imprint/big incap/reverse (short meta will also be gone from pvp talents)