DH lf semi-hardcore PVE home

TLDR: Returning player with lots of experience looking for an already established semi-hardcore guild, for raiding and M+ during weekday evening hours.

Long version:

HI, I’m Nick. I’m 32 and I’ve played WoW since Vanilla. I primarily PVP’d and was casual until late MoP when I joined a Mythic raiding guild on Thrall-US (Horde). I was a part of the leadership team, as well as a core member of multiple tiers of Cutting Edge Mythic raiding all the way until early BFA. I still have a good relationship with that community and would be able to give references/recommendations.

In the past I’ve spent most tiers playing melee dps(rogue /DH). I also tanked for a few tiers as a guardian druid and blood DK as needed by my guild.

I’m looking for a new home/community preferably Alliance, where I can focus on Havoc DH for the remainder of BFA and Shadowlands. I’m newly returning to the game but I’m looking for a semi-hardcore guild long term. I use the phrase “semi-hardcore” but that can mean different things to different people. I am very interested in performing well, and building my character / ui in a way to maximize my performance. I put time into researching fights to maximize the time we have scheduled for raid. I hope to find a group of like minded people, on a 2 night a week schedule so that I have plenty of other time to focus on M+, Torghast and life outside of Azeroth.

My available raiding schedule is weekday evenings 8pm EST/5pm PST and later. I understand that everyone may be in vacation mode right now, but I’m hoping to find the place that I fit for the long term and I’ll spend the rest of BFA pugging M+, farming gold, and preparing for Shadowlands until I find it.

Thanks for reading!

Hey Everus! Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices (formerly known as Alliance Lives Matter ), located on Stormrage, and are currently 5/12 M NYA, only 2 months after forming. SS is composed of raiders with experience ranging from 10/10 Heroic ICC to 9/9M BoD [US140], and progressing very quickly to engage with WoW’s toughest content.

Our Team … was formed ~2 months ago when heroic raiders from the guild desired a further challenge through mythic content. However, that was not enough, and we are looking to further expand our horizons for Shadowlands. We consist of mature and active guild/raid members who like to have a good time in our process of overcoming new challenges. We are looking for raiders who are prepared for every single fight, proactive on min/maxing their dps/hps or general utility, and prioritize the success of the team first! We are also dedicated to attendance and longevity from each of our raiders and are looking for raiders who are motivated to maintain our schedule, regardless of our position in a tier.

Our Goal … is to reach end-game progression in each tier, with our focus on achieving Cutting Edge. We know this will be a challenge, but what do we say to walls: not today. Our raiders know the effort required to achieve those goals, and we will do everything we possibly can to achieve those goals. That means meeting requirements like getting max mythic plus dungeon cache per week, maxed out neck and cloaks, and more.

Our Mission … is to create a constructive, yet competitive environment to foster positive and rapid improvement across all of our raiders. We are dedicated to progression both in raids and with our raiders, which lets us push closer to our goals. We create an open environment for everyone to feel comfortable regardless of their gender, sexuality, race, and more so that each raider can perform to the best of their abilities.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All exceptional tanks will be considered
Healers: holy paladin, resto shaman
DPS: All exceptional melee and ranged dps will be considered

We are currently recruiting for all roles and will consider talent regardless of your class/spec. Please do not feel discouraged to apply if you are not amongst the priority classes listed above.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)
Our current raid schedule is Sunday, 10-12am EST. However, as we fill out our roster, we will be transitioning to the following days and times for Shadowlands progression.

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

[Inside Voices Heroic] Saturday - Open to the guild’s heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. Runs 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST. This team full clears heroic easily.

[Inside Voices Normal] Friday - Open to anyone who meets normal requirements. Runs from 9:30PM to 11:00PM EST.

Where to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the application below by copying and pasting the URL into your web browser. REMOVE THE SPACES in the URL.

https:// forms. gle/PMVuWyna1KRHhrAh8

If you have any questions or would like to speak to an officer, please reach out to the following contacts

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

Hi Everus!

Act Naturally is an Alliance mythic progression raiding guild on Sargeras, looking for 1-2 mythic ready DPS. We are an established guild with a reasonably (!) mature player base; we are serious about raiding but understand that sometimes real life comes first, and just ask that raiders give us a bit of notice if they have to miss. We have several groups that really like to push M+ as well.

We are still pushing content, and getting ready for SL. If you aren’t quite ready to jump right into progression, we do run an alt heroic raid most weeks. We’d be happy to send you an invite and give you time to catch up as needed.

Our raid times are:
Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)
Progression: Ny’alotha 6/12M

If this sounds like it might be a fit, please contact Baldazar (GM and Raid Leader) on Discord at Talon#0185 or bnet at doc#1356

More details on the guild: 8/12M Team [A] - #22 by Piqua-sargeras

Good luck in your search!

Hey Nick! If you do decide to switch to horde I think we would be a good fit!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hi Everus, you’re looking for an established semi-hardcore 2 night/week alliance raid guild with M+ from 8pm EST onward.

We’ve got that. Undying Resolution was founded Sept. 2010 and remains under original management. We raid 2 nights/week (Wed/Thur) from 8pm-11pm EST. M+ groups run throughout the week, Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon typically and are loose and informal ranging from alts 8-12 keys, mains 15 keys, and mains push 18+ keys.

Our guild longevity has been maintained by being an AoTC+ guild. If we get AoTC we’re gravy, but we keep going for the fun of it and many tiers we push fairly deep into Mythic. We’re currently 5/12M, soon to be 6/12M. By not being a CE chasing guild we avoid the churn and burnout to maintain a stable roster over the longer term.

Our average age is around 35 and we’re comprised of mostly working adults, married couples etc.

I think we could be a good fit. Lets chat.

Btag: Ranico#1430
Disc: Ranico#0303

Regards,
-Ranico

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just a few weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 9/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord