DH dps or tank /Frost mage LF mythic guild. [US-Stormrage-Alliance]

Looking for a home.

Availability: 8pm-2am EST Sun-Thurs

Experience: I’ve been playing off and on since vanilla. Tanked the majority of my wow career. AOTC everything from Hellfire Citadel - Battle of Dazar’alor (Guild disbanded took rest of xpac off).

Everything up to AQ40 twin emps in vanilla.

Cleared everything TBC - 3/6 Sunwell

Everything but LK 25h 11/12 in wrath (RL had to stop playing)

Played casually from cata until near end of WOD when I started raiding again. AOTC-HFC 6/13m

Mythic raided in legion on multiple characters as tank and dps for 2 different guilds.

6/7m EN
8/10m NH
5/9m ToS
10/11m Antorus.

4/8m Uldir
4/9m BoD
Stopped playing because guild leader moved and could no longer play then the guild fell apart.

AOTC and 2/10m Castle Nathria before my guild stopped pushing due to lack of players in early February. Took a few months off when guild died, came back around 2 months ago. I’ve earned KSM since returning and I’m looking for a home for 9.1.

Dedicated raider, love pushing keys, friendly, mature, laid back and helpful!

Hey would like to speak with you more!

SHIP IT - US Stormrage
9/10 M CN
9:30pm-1am EST

struggle#8815 (discord)
illmerica#1459 (bnet)

Hello my guild No Turning Back is looking for a mage if you would t mind sever transferring we are Alliance on sargeras. We raid tue/wed 720-1030 cst and went 8/10m this tier I would love to tell you more about the guild my bnet is Ash#11430 and out Website is guildsofwow .com/noturningback (no spaces of course)

Hey Jenoseid!

Hi Jenoseid! Death Jesters on Stormrage is actually looking for both a DH and mage for our mythic core team. Death Jesters is one of WoW’s oldest guilds dating back to 2005 and was a former hardcore guild with an extensive record that speaks for itself. Recently, we decided to be more casual as we have grown older and now operate on a 2 day schedule, but still strive and expect CE. We did fall short this tier finishing 8/10M but fully expect to be CE all remaining tiers in SL and beyond.

We do raid Fri/Sat 11-2 EST (night). Would love to get in touch feel free to reach out to me on Discord.

Elbinn#2617

Hello!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank - Non DH
  • Healers - Resto sham, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - All
  • Melee DPS - All

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey bud we need a mage on our heroic / mythic roster we have ZERO we raid from 8 to 11 est Tuesday / Wednesday here’s the guild spam below