DH completely unplayable now

The hunt…

I agree with OP. 100% Nerf Demonology warlock asap.

2 Likes

get out of here casual dh, you know nothing so stop giving hot takes

Combustion/100% IB heal/0-100 Altar Time/Mirror Images/Dragons Breath/Polymorph-eat to full/Triune Ward…Mage has more stops for the hunt than any class in the game lul

Cry more? We all know the nerf is coming for fire mage. I rarely even play him because I know what’s coming. To say DH is unplayable just isn’t true though. I’ve been crit for 20k by the hunt.

From your previous comment “the hunt…” and this comment I think it’s really clear for anyone who can read who here is crying…I think you may want to invest in a mirror or time developing self reflection. Unfortunately outside of 1200 double dps 2v2 DH’s get cheese killed almost every game w/out that legendary. Blizzard designed a class to only be viable via legendary/covenant borrowed powers and if that legendary isn’t working DH actually is unplayable at anything resembling high rating…by unplayable of course I think he means…he is going to die every single game w/out it not that its literally unplayable.

1 Like

I think you need to realize that just because it isn’t popular, doesn’t mean it isn’t viable. Once everything gets tuned, that’s when we will see the real meta. What we see now can easily change with a few nerfs/buffs.

No tears here friend :laughing:. Why would I be worried about a mage when there are so many other things to play? I’m only focused on leveling everything up to max right now so that when the actual tuning happens, I can decide what to main. So far I have a 60 lock, sham, war, mage. I’m now working on a pal and then probably a druid.

We all know blizz loves going crazy with the nerf bat when they swing it.

1. Hunt is tied to covenant. So DH’s that aren’t night fae are completely screwed in PvP.
  2. DH damage is tied to the hunt for kill windows. Outside of eyebeam windows and the hunt, DH hits pretty weak.
  3. If you are a mage getting rekt by hunt, the ability isn’t the problem.
2 Likes

Who said I was getting wrecked by it? All I said was that it hits for 20k. That’s enough damage to make anything work.

Looking at average damage of the hunt across this season, I get around 9-10k non-crit, 15-16k crit. Getting a 20k crit is very rare imo. And yes you have to fake cast the hunt to bait out defensives otherwise it’s wasted. There’s also no real dmg to follow it up with so you have to use it as an execute.

too many flogs in this thread giving their 2c about DH when the issue is a legendary isn’t working. its basically like wearing any purple m+ piece.

please stop moving the point of this thread away from solving that issue by coming in here with uninformed casual opinions, what you or your cousin or your dog thinks about DH or The Hunt being broken is beside the point, the item does not work

your first post here was literally…“the hunt…” clearly meant as a complaint(aka crying) as you put it…So you don’t even play DH but are qualified to decide if it is or isn’t viable with or without a legendary you also don’t have or haven’t tried…gee if only we could all be so dang INTUITIVE we could just arm chair quarterback our way to a perfectly balanced game or at minimum advocate for the classes we don’t like to play against to be nerfed/not buffed because we got hit by the hunt once for a 20k crit prob sitting at 160ilvl and 4% vers on one of your many undergeared alts…

I think you need to realize that DH is only viable because of that legendary and covenant ability. “once everything gets tuned” we’ll see the real meta? LMFAO ya dude…once you’ve played WoW for more than a few months come back and tell us how well waiting on everything to get tuned works out…Not everybody can or wants to re-roll FOTM. some of us enjoy playing a class despite it not giving a clear advantage over another…some of us actually enjoy real competition and not rolling to whatever gives us a +5handicap chance to victory. By all means tho you do you…

1 Like

I’m sorry you took it as a gripe, it wasn’t meant to be taken that way. When I said that I meant it as “look at this awesome thing that they can do!”.

When you replied to my first comment with ways to counter the hunt, it became apparent to me that you have a huge bias against fire mages and I fully understand why.

Would it make you feel better if I posted on my lock instead? :joy:

Ya…I’d ignore the rest of my post if I were you too…I mean who really wants to look bad on WoW forums? Maybe in moronville people can’t figure out what you implied by “The Hunt…” vs “The Hunt!” but around here…I’m afraid most people can…the fact you are back peddling on your statement now that you’ve outted yourself as both INEPT, UNAWARE/ignorant(don’t know any better) a fotlm re-roller and of those re-rolls not a DH player implying you got crit one time on your trash geared alt for 20k by the hunt makes them viable despite their legendary being broken…well…its just silly.

but by all means my guy…its your story you tell it how you like :+1:

Have a good one! :joy:

Is it the level 21 conduit that’s breaking Darkest Hour?

my dh is only 16 or 17 renown and im still experiencing the issue

Yeah replace DH with warlock or dk and its the same story literally everytime. These forums have some of the most biased posters ever.

https ://prnt. sc/wlyjob

https: //prnt . sc/wlykuj

K.

Auto bubble isn’t working anymore either. Died quite a few times in SL because of it tbh. Hopefully there’s a fix incoming.