DH broken, great game

YO Maladath Are you in the duel junkies group? whats ur btag

ill be on tonight Incase you want to redeem some of your dignity
stakes are high for you now
you don’t want to lose to a 1550 rated prot pally

4 Likes

The little goblin seems to have gone quite after MaladĂ th beat the brakes off of him.

7 Likes

This should be dudes new theme song

3 Likes

Oh god how embarrassing

Maladath got suspended for 3 days prob the raging goblin lol

1 Like

Wow that’s total bs.

2 Likes

You got your butt handed to you after living up to every negative stereotype about arena players. Kudos to you, and thanks for the lols.

7 Likes

Sorry i missed all the fun was busying ganking tons of horde with my guild lol.

1 Like

Lol this has been an entertaining thread .

Maladath getting suspended is BS but par for course wrt to the ‘moderating’ around here .

So when are the 3 Ret Pally’s trashing the Lock ?

6 Likes

That’s a good question as he wasn’t online once I got home from work.

Heck we would love to have Maladàth join the community! For some reason the invite system wasn’t working in game, but from the B net social tab I am able to. My btag is Dustin#1859.

2 Likes

At first I thought this would be a rather boring thread on how (understandably) OP Demon Hunters are.

But then HeckinDoggo appeared and Maladath after them. Thank you both for the good entertainment. It was an enjoyable read.

5 Likes

This thread gave me all I could have ever wanted in a wow thread and more.

5 Likes

So I’ve been at work all weekend, and want to make sure I’m up to speed.

Arena “pro” lock calls out the whole thread and says he can beat us all 1v1 and throws up a token challenge. Talks extensive trash throughout the thread.

Several of us accept the challenge, first up to bat was Maladath. Maladath wrecks the lock, resulting in a slew of excuses from the arena pro.

Arena pro doesn’t pay the token he threw down as a challenge. Instead, he reports Maladath for harassment, and gets him a 3 day suspension.

That about sum things up?

Man, that humble pie must be so delicious! :joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

Pretty much right on the money

10/10 this was the best thread ever also /highfive maladath

10 Likes

I hate to see this happened.

Maladath was in the right place at the right time and stepped up.

Good Job!

6 Likes

I regret it came to all this. But I’ve been down this road before; I’ve told others that ratings mean nothing in open-world. If you do both arena and WPvP, that’s one thing. I can recall the times I successfully ganked Windlordxo, who had 2400+ in 3’s last year. He had nothing but excuses for smoking those L’s in SW City, and I was threatened for harassment. Because it’s harassment when a pleb like me is better than a pat at something.

Then it was a while back that Heckin said I’m not the best of Marks when really, it’s way more true than false that I am. I represent the best, specifically, of the spec. I just choose not to do rated because of my plebeian nature. I’m not bothered that he would flex his ratings, but when the real thing happens out in the field you find out really quick where you stand, ESPECIALLY AS A RANGED IN THE WORLD OF MELEECRAFT.

And he hasn’t faced off against me yet, but my Alliance mirror toon has been neglected on gear. I like his chances better, because arena is not without its merits. But WPvP is much less forgiving in my honest factinion.

Oh, and DH is broken OP. See “MeleeCraft”.

Bro, no one cares.

2 Likes