2 DPS LF Mythic Raid/M+ Guild

Looking for a Mythic raiding group and M+. We are Pâínkíller (418 H/V DH) 3k+ io and Líllybeth (417 BM Hunter). Our experience is 3/8M. Week days 930pm to 1am EST, Weekends 8pm to 12am EST. We are not looking for CE but rather a group to progress as far as the group can while having fun. Our reliability will be 100% unless real life emergency happens. If any guild out there looking for some raiders let us know here or send a message on discord.
Painkiller#0478
Lillybeth#7267

1 Like

Hey there, if our times & days line up with you guy’s then we’d be interested in chatting with you two about raid spots! Our guild isn’t focused on CE either, we prioritize having a good time while getting as far as we can into Mythic every tier without raging/toxicity/screeching/etc. I’ll keep this part short and leave all our extra copy-paste info below, but hit us up if we interest ya’! :slightly_smiling_face:
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
For VotI, we were sitting at 8/8H & 3/8M with Sennarth at about 18% on our best pulls before our raid break!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

\o Give this a read and feel free to reach out if this is something you’d be interested in learning more about!

We are a horde guild on illidan “The Annihilation” and would love to have you, we are 8/8H and 3/8M, very active that pushes keystones and even glory of the raider achieves for fun. raid times are 8pm-11pm ST (illdian-6pm/9pm west/east Coast). We are looking to push farther into mythic raiding. Hit me up if interested Stormyxia#1386 in game :slight_smile:

Hello both of you cheers! We just started to rebuild our team after breaking off from a guild, we are 7/8h with 2 raiding nights (wed/th) and sunday as option to push prog, our raiding schedule is 10:30pm - 1:30am EST. We usually aim for AOTC plus pushing some mythic prog. DM Ozeanos#0547 on discord if you are interested! Cheers.

Still looking :slight_smile: