DH and DK are disgusting

I got hit by a 90k hunt today, 90k ele blast, 113k wake of ashes.

There’s a lot that’s absolutely ridiculous. One of my friends said they got zapped by an evoker for 180k.

I can’t wait for more.

4 Likes

Everyone has like 10-15% vers instead of 25-30 and missing 100-160k hp

2 Likes

That’s going to ramp up damage for some classes though since their talents scale off secondary %’s.

Still remember Dorito’s video of the evoker at 70 butt slamming someone for 288k and they just disappeared.

Someone in another thread said they said a 142k death sweep today, so I think it’s just going to get worse lol.

Are you really saying devoker has a higher skill cap than arcane mage? After playing both i just disagree devoker is the dh of casters imo, very simple and hollow spec in comparison to preservation… i yhink you are the first person i have seen saying devoker is high skill cap .

1 Like

There is no iceblock or timetravel to save you from melee.

Ah petty arguments and bringing up achievements out of nowhere to win them.

Nice to see the WoW forums haven’t changed much

1 Like

I think here it’s relevant. I don’t mythic raid and have 0 logs 0 achievements for it so it would be pretty cooked if I went to a raiding forum and started forcing my opinions. Remember this is a public forum with a big audience.

A person with 1600 xp max doesn’t understand arena or even their class and if they make a novel about how warlock is terrible because xyz there’s people that will unironically read that and reroll. Gotta correct the bad takes as they pop up.

For every person that posts there’s a bunch more that read only.

That being said dh and dk are disgusting but we are a necessary evil to keep the casters at bay. Amen

Edit for this lil note I know we can meme about me saying big lurker Audience but if you make a thread “warlock is unplayable” and someone googles warlock dragonflight arena that thread will get recommended to them

8 Likes

Nop we can’t agree here, rogues are the problem (again cuz SL teach us nothing) here for the exploiters:

6 Likes

Rogue really insane how every patch they got 5 different cast sequence one shots they can play and have all the tools to cross cc an entire team themselves off CD and still whine their class is bad and just a stun bot

9 Likes

He brought his account, he said himself

well crap, i’m trying to decide between DK or warrior to partner with my friends feral druid.

would DK at this point be better?

Fury isn’t bad, but they aren’t broken good like DK

They have 1.5 weeks before S1 to balance some of this

what is making DK broken? I see people saying it but no reason why?

High damage and perma shieldwall at 35% along with 60% DS increase so they can just live forever

You realize in context it means I started playing this account just after the Dragonflight Pre-order was announced? What exactly did you think “brought” Meant? You seem to be under the impression that it has great meaning in our discussion…but I don’t see it.

I have been playing this game since before its launch I have had a total of 3 accounts over that time and this is the most recent.

If you think someone’s account achievements means something about their game experience or knowledge of a game and that is the clincher for a conversation you and anyone that supports that idea would be wrong.

1 Like

DK & DH are strong, but what actually happened was the OP got merc’d by one or both of those classes and immediately jumped on the forum to call for nerfs. He forgot to mention that part, and the part where monk was 1 shotting people half of Shadowlands.

Another thought, is he had 170k hp and the one who gotem’ was 325k with full honor gear. So there’s that too.

1 Like

No one cares

4 Likes

I think people are voicing concerns that just after a total gear reset some classes are showing massive burst and some are not… Its a valid concern regardless if you have been on the receiving end recently or not.

If both are equally geared, sure. I don’t know OP’s exact situation, but I was 70 yesterday with questing gear and was getting pounded by every single class, while playing a DH. The gear disparity is humungous right now. IMO thats 90% of whats going on. People are doubling my HP and there is just no way to win around that.

Rogue was pathetically bad up until 1 day ago, completely carried by resonator. Would you prefer rogues just did no damage and fell out of the meta entirely?