DH 395 - 6/9H 9/9N LF Progression Guild

Hello, I enjoy raiding a few nights during the week. I prefer an earlier raid time during the weekdays that ends no later than 11p.m.EST. leading into workday. I love to play melee dps classes and I’ve been dps’ing since BC so that’s where i’m focused. I’m looking for a guild who likes to run and progress for mythic keys, chill out, tell jokes etc and also likes to progress in mythic raiding. i’m looking to raid 2 nights a week. I do have a life outside of WoW with kids, work etc. but i’m normally online during the weekday/end. I’ve been playing the both classes heavily lately and enjoy them both. Please contact me at my btag below, I’m looking forward to hearing from you…

Thunderdome#1817

Hey there if your looking for a guild we are recruiting dps for our raid team our nights are Tuesday Wednesday 800pm server to 1100pm server we have a active player base and groups of ppl that run m+ keys nightly so far we are 4/9 h 1/9 mythic fell free to reply to this or ask any of the. Ppl linked if you have questions

• GM (PvP Coordinator) : Darkpenx
  • Raid Manager: Teknein - Joe#16160
  • Recruitment Officer: Sugarbone - Drunkkittens#1530
  • Recruitment Officer: Rykste - Rykste#1375