DH 395 - 6/9H 9/9N LF Progression Guild

I do like those times and such for scheduling .

Hey Thunderbeams! :slight_smile:
We’d be interested in your Rogue joining our raid team if our guild sounds suitable to you. I’ll add you on bnet.

About the Big Brain Boys on Illidan

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

It is highly encouraged for our raiders to be able to play their alternate role offspecs, and having a second character for flexibility is encouraged.

Currently Recruiting

• DPS (pref. Warlock, DH, Boomkin)

Contact/Application

If you’d like to speak to me directly, add LadyPluu#1299 on Bnet.
Alternatively you can fill out our application!
bit.ly/b3-app

Alliance, Kel’Thuzad 6/8M Uldir LFM Cutting Edge BoD 5 Hour Schedule
TLDR; Mythic Progression Guild since legion. Stable group, no roster problems & no toxicity. Active outside of raids on WoW & other games + discord. Looking for likeminded skilled raiders/players. Only looking for people that will be sticking around throughout the entire BoD Tier, reliable & are quick learners. Previous mythic experience + logs are a plus, but not required. We aim to get cutting edge on each tier on our 5 hour schedule. Check us out see if its a fit!

Server: Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Invites go out at 8:15pm Server

Opening few weeks of BoD we will be flexing 4-5 nights beyond our normal 2 night raids, these are optional.

Uldir
Current Prog - 6/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

About
Semi-hardcore, stable guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Best thing to do is join Recruitment channel in discord discord.gg/7ZtVTDN
or, add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

Ok, thank you for reaching out !

Hey there, I’ve added you on btag, our guild is currently recruiting DH heavily and have room for a warrior.

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS and tanks with offspec. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

Hello!

We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Ok, thank you for the post

Hey, I added your btag. I’m Captiva. I am the raid leader for Tunnel Vision on Sargeras.
I think you would be a good fit for us! Hope to hear from you!

Ok thank you!

It sounds like we’d be a good home for you! Hit me up on Discord or Btag if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

Current Progression: 7/9N, 3/9H

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST with optional Wednesday Keystones and Sunday Normal Raid.

We are looking for Warriors Core Raiders to push Cutting Edge 8.1.

High Demand For:

• DPS: *Warrior!!!

If your class is not listed still feel free to send us a message! We are always recruiting social/bench/casual raiders as well!

Quick Bio: < Topless > Is a hardcore mythic progression raiding guild, founded by a community of “older” millennial friends who enjoy memes and getting loot. We are going through a rebuilding phase and are looking for like minded mythic ready raiders to join our team. We have a core team of many solid players, but we are needing some new blood in order to push progression.
We spend a lot of time in discord, and a lot of us play other games outside of WoW with each other.

If you are not comfortable talking on discord or joking around, this is not the place for you!

We pride ourselves in keeping a drama free raiding environment. In order for us to achieve that we only accept members that are 21+ years old.

“If you need more info, contact me and ask me questions!”

• Bnet - Lucistrasza#1672 or MemeTrash#1161
  • Discord - Luci#9387 or Meg#7202

Ok, thank you

Ok, thank you