DH 395 - 6/9H 9/9N LF Progression Guild

Hello, I enjoy raiding a few nights during the week. I prefer an earlier raid time during the weekdays that ends no later than 11p.m.EST. leading into workday. I love to play melee dps classes and I’ve been dps’ing since BC so that’s where i’m focused. I’m looking for a guild who likes to run and progress for mythic keys, chill out, tell jokes etc and also likes to progress in mythic raiding. i’m looking to raid 2 nights a week. I do have a life outside of WoW with kids, work etc. but i’m normally online during the weekday/end. I’ve been playing the both classes heavily lately and enjoy them both. Please contact me at my btag below, I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Thunderdome#1817

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey brother… we are 3/8M. And raid Fri/sat 7:45-11pm eat catch me on bnet. Frozenwing#1670. We have been running for thirteen years …sorry so short… on mobile

Still looking out there!

Still looking out there!

Hey Thunderbeams, House of Arathor on US Argent Dawn might be very close to what you are looking for. We are a heroic progression guild that does some mythic bosses when we can field 20 team members, we get AOTC every tier. We all have lives, families, work scheds, etc. Our raid times are Tue-Thur 7-11 EST. I’ll add you to my btag and if you are interested we can talk one on one. Worfia#1721.

Some additional info:

House of Arathor is a day one guild with a few raiders who have been raiding together since Molten Core. Our focus is on achieving Ahead of the Curve each tier. Many of our raiders have been playing with us for multiple expansions and we try to make raids a fun, friendly environment while still making progress. We also run Friday night alt raids, which are a lot of fun. We’re looking mainly for raid team members but are also happy to teach new players the ropes and welcome players who are interested in activities other than raiding. We might just be the laid back but active guild you have been looking for!

Current Progression: We are 8/8 heroic. We are not a cutting edge Mythic guild, but we often do some Mythic raiding if we have enough people after we have achieved AotC.

Raid Schedule: We raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm - 11pm EST.

Raid Team Recruitment: We are currently looking for DPS, specifically Warlock and Death Knight, but any ranged DPS with a strong healing off-spec would be a plus. Others considered on a case by case basis.

Thank you, I see you added me, I’ll be away til Monday

1 Like

<Heroes of Fight Club> est. 2009
Server: Alliance US Sargeras PVP
Raid times (server, central time):
Fri 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST / 9:30p - 12:30a EST
Sun 6:00pm - 9:00pm CST / 7-10p EST
**Optional Sat 2:00 - 4:00p CST / 3:00-5:00p EST for Heroic clear

We are a progression oriented guild working with a casual schedule (only 6h of scheduled raiding a week). The goal is to achieve Cutting Edge for Mythic content each active tier.

Seeking high skilled and serious players for BfA. High priority: DPS (DK, DH, lock), heal (h priest, druid)

Current Progression: 6/8M, 8/8H
History:

• Tier 21: 11/11M AtBT (Cutting Edge)
    -Tier 20: 6/9M ToS
    -Tier 19: 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge), 3/3H ToV
    -Tier 18: 13/13M HFC (Cutting Edge)

╔════════════╗
Watch us in action:
╚════════════╝

(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC51k88osVuGhwQitiBlS5iA)

Doodle

Heroes of Fight Club Est 2009 A casual mythic guild on US Sargeras

╔══════╗
Apply here:
╚══════╝
goo.gl/forms/HLRkydvz6CFZrwl12

For contacts: Doodle#1637, Lutom#1286, Tass#1538

Ok, thank you. I’m out of town til Monday, and I’ll message someone next week.

I’m looking I’m looking

Still looking out there!

Please bump for recruitment

Get a bump bump

If you could make a third day, we might be a great fit! Good luck in your search!

Disasterpiece - 2/8M AOTC (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of 30+ like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey there!

I’m from [A] Exec Dec US-Sargeras (8/8H 2/8M) and we are recruiting for next tier! Our main raids are Tu/Th 8-12EST. Alt raids are Fri/Sat 9-12EST. We are a 14+ y.o. guild with a great/active/friendly community. We want folks who will log on for more than just raids so we set up Mythic+ nights, old content, mount runs, scavenger hunts, naked gnome races (with prizes!), etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together. Pst for more info or add Pessimist#1659! I know that our time goes 1 hr past your deadline but if you’re willing to overlook that for 2 days/week, I’d be glad to chat with you and see if we’d be a good fit for each other!

Thank you for the post, I will pass on the opportunity.

Hi Thunderbeams,

I know you prefer 11:30pm est as an end time but thought I’d post for your consideration. A little about my guild;

Name: Bare Bones
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Progression:
Uldir: 2/8M
BoD: Goal is to push for CE
Schedule:
Mythic Team: Friday / Sunday 9-12pm EST
Casual Team: Saturdays 9-12pm EST

Recruiting:

1. Any competitive DPS
  2. All exceptional players considered
  3. All casuals welcomed

We are an active, semi-hardcore raiding guild. We participate in RBG’s, we have several groups of people that push keys, some are pushing 15’s. We have guild alt runs, mythic island groups, and other fun events. We have groups that sell M+ keys and island run’s also.

my contact info:

Discord: Manetheren#9370
Bnet: Manetheren#11993

Hey Thunderbeams,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our progression isn’t representative of our core team’s skill level; a huge chunk of recruits simply quit the game during progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Ok, thank you for the reply

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in BoD. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

Good luck and happy raiding!

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!