DF Sigil of Silence & Misery

Anyone on the beta know how long Sigil of Silence and Sigel of Misery lasts, in terms of PvP, when you take all the associated talents?

What about their cds?

Link below for build.

The base duration in pvp is 6 seconds, but we’re likely losing one or both sigils based on a recent blue post.

Best case havoc loses misery, worst case is silence or both. Truthfully, sigil of silence is incredibly strong in mythic+ and should probably be on vengeance only.

I think sigil of misery for havoc is fine imo. Have a ranged fear for havoc isn’t game breaking. But silence would be. VDH + Havoc would be able to do some monster pulls with double silence, nova, and darkness.

Losing both would be heart breaking and I am not sure what they could put in their places (keep in mind this would impact some other nodes, not just those two) and the entire right side of the class tree would need to be redesigned to fill the voids left behind.

The bad part is because these are in the class tree, it will probably have a bigger impact upon Veng then it will on Havoc.

I would be ticked if veng lost these. Sigil of silence is key to our survival on large pulls.

1 Like

Where did you read that Havoc would be losing access to the Misery and Silence sigil?

2 Likes

Looks like Blizzard made some changes to our class tree. Sigil of silence was removed and talents were reshuffled, but it seems like we can still reasonably spec into Sigil Misery.

While I’m a little bummed about losing the silence, I’m relieved we still get to keep our fear.

This is roughly what I’m hoping to run, though I’m pretty sure it’s not optimal (the below is more geared towards world pvp and unrated pvp; in pve I would swap out mortal dance and fel eruption).