DF Resto Talent Suggestion

Looking at the trees, I see that Photosynthesis and The Dark Titan’s Lesson are a mutually exclusive choice. However, you can straight up pick Vision of Unending Growth as a talent if you want to, along with Photo/DT.

Throughout Shadowlands, I’ve enjoyed the Photo/DT playstyle (it just feels druid-y to me *shrug*), but in Dragonflight I won’t be able to anymore. Perhaps a change to make it so that the choice is between DT and UG for one talent, and between Photo and Flourish on another talent?

Perhaps this could better preserve the playstyles currently available in Shadowlands? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Posting for visibility. I don’t wanna lose Photo/DT in Dragonflight :slight_smile:

Though it’s entirely possible that I’m the only one who enjoys this build, lol.

1 Like

You’re not the only one! This build is so awesome with the synergy. They should leave it and make sure it’s viable.

1 Like

I saw a round of update to Dragonflight talents I don’t see anything addressing this. Please save the DT/Photo playstyle :slight_smile:

1 Like

From the pic it looks like photo isnt a choice node anymore. Maybe dark titans got added somewhere else?

1 Like

Which pic are you looking at?

One can hope though!

The pic from the patch nodes on what to expect for the next build.

I’m not sure where you’re looking, do you have a link handy?

Dark Titan’s in live game uses the icon of the second leftmost talent on the bottom row, no? I assume that means both talents are still present and deviate from what is likely to be the Lifebloom-modifying talent (2nd talent on row 9), which would be pretty logical IMO. Nothing confirmed though, just speculation/inferrence.

(Link here: https://www.wowhead.com/news/blizzard-on-upcoming-restoration-druid-talent-tree-changes-in-dragonflight-beta-328663)

1 Like

Thanks for posting :slight_smile:

I see Photo in that image but I dont’ see dark titan’s. I also don’t see the choosy thinger on photo though, so it’s definitely changed.

(Dark Titan is maybe a blue flower thing with a red/white center?)

He just said its the first two talents on the bottom row… do you even know what dark titans icon is?

Easy, friend! No need for hostility :slight_smile:

The first two talents in the bottom row appear to be photosynthesis and something I don’t recognize. When I look at the current talent calculator I see DT having an icon like I described (perhaps poorly) above. It looks very different than anything in the bottom row of the image. That’s what I based my comments on.

I googled though and found a wowhead page for DT with the icon that is in that bottom row. So I’m not actually sure which is the right one. Hopefully they release an updated talent calculator soon so we can see what’s up!

As of this post, DT and Photo are still a choice on the same talent. That image you guys were talking about made it’s way to MMO-Champion a few days ago, but if that’s a thing they’re doing, it’s not in beta yet. I got a friend to check :slight_smile:

I’m in beta and I can confirm that both spells are currently still on the same talent pick node.

https:/ /imgur.com /gallery/C3QLNRp

1 Like

Ya because they havent updated the beta at all since its release on thursday… when they actually update the beta, the tree will be updated… morons.

Yea, and that’s the icon I was talking about before too :slight_smile: Thanks for posting the image!

No need to offend.

He did that earlier, not sure why the rage. I did recently discover the forum ignore tool though, so that’s neat!

1 Like

See I guess we were right about that eh.

1 Like

Yep, it looks like the change went through. This is excellent news! :slight_smile:

It also looks like they’re using a 3rd icon for DT :laughing: