DF: Please release with decent balance, delay weeks if you must

When SL started, I play 2-3 classes. My favorite 3: MW monk, (now) R Druid, and Rogue.

I like all 3 specs of rogue in general but find Assassination the easiest to play in fast paced PvP settings. But when SL began I qued into a BG as Sin Rogue and was called out by a teammate in chat for picking Sin. I was asked if I was trolling. Sin performed so much worse than Sub Rogue (Kyrian), that anything else was so bad that it was a troll pick to say to my team that I am throwing this game because I am relatively useless.

The teammate was not necessarily wrong either. Now in SL 9.2, all three specs are considered good in PvP. No one trolls any rogue for picking a specific spec.

In fact, I don’t think anyone complains about anyones spec pick in random BGs now.

DF really needs to take the time to avoid this level of imbalance. If the release day was in November, then push to early December if required, or even the last week.

Everyone is going to Troll you for not “Picking the Meta”

1 Like

Play how you want, dont follow the trend.

1 Like

Usually I agree with this, however some specs are just downright terrible. When I try to switch it up and play BM I get a significant loss in DPS.

That is always there, I agree. But it is uncommon in random BGs.

And more importantly, it was somewhat true, when it comes to relative damage effectiveness.

I’m calling for less obvious imbalances when DF drops.

I have never seen people in Reg Bgs ever get called out besides non-druid tanks for their spec. As far as Rated is concerned, its up to whoever is making the team and the rating you are in. Usually there is one spot you can make it work with an unusual spec.

1 Like