DF in November

28th, 2 months for glad boys.

1 Like

Doesn’t that mean pre-patch is in roughly a month?

2 Likes

Probably, idk I’m dumb and dirty.

3 Likes

Pre-patch should be in 6 weeks? Aren’t they typically only 2 weeks?

3-6 iirc
/10char

Sucio grab it with Flapz quickly and quit the season. Felt a bit inflated now on the last wins.

He replaced me, my own Marine brother. Semper Fi means nothing to him!

2 Likes

ya prepatch will be 3-4 weeks it’s safe to assume the season will be over before October ends

1 Like

I’m 69% sure blizz said this particular prepatch will last 2 weeks.

Nice :sunglasses:

Thank god, I can log into the game again then.

1 Like

Semper sometimes

1 Like

Does that end the Vicious mount grind too, or does that stay available till DF releases?

Potentially. It’s a seasonal bar, and the season is ending.

Worst case scenario you earn the seasonal mount in Dragonflight season 1 (Crimson?) and then after that you can fill a bar that’ll award a saddle which can be exchanged for the current mount.

Sometimes you can get them post season but since this is ending the xpac kinda idk

According to the release schedule leak which has been 100% accurate in every release (OW2/Diablo/WoW Classic/Retail/etc) prepatch is coming 10/25

Hey now! I did not lol. You leave me at midnight every time and kick me into lfg or other friends for the rest of my 5 hours :sob:

LOL hey! Don’t even start.

prepatch leak date was 25th october

That seems crazy fast to end a PvP season. Shortest season in WoW’s history, it has to be…

There were a few 11 week Legion seasons, I thought. This will be super quick and deflated for an end of expansion season, though. Kind of wish they split Unchained into two seasons to avoid the inflation issue as well as make use of their fifth drake.

1 Like