Devos Hit Box

Can this get fixed yet? Its been 3 months and the spear still goes straight through her and doesn’t bring her back to phase 1. This is a little ridiculous at this point.

Anymore details on this? I’ve yet to miss a single spear in the two months since launch and I always make sure I’m the one doing it.

Sometimes when I play during off hours in NA, I get put on Australian servers which are very laggy and annoying for me to play on. Could this be your issue?

i guess ping could be an issue. But ive had multiple keys bricked because the spear goes right thru the middle of Devos and then she keeps doing her thing like nothing happened.

I am pretty sure ping is the issue.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/devos-spear-is-bugged-in-3-different-ways-and-only-1-of-them-was-fixed/803925

Yeah its definitely the 3rd issue listed after watching the videos. It doesnt seem like it something that should be that difficult to fix. Pretty frustrating at this point

Note also the Australian accent in the vid you linked.

Every time you hear about this bug it’s in a mixed Oceanic/US group, which is why I believe the issue is ping related.

Edit: The video above if you look closely at chat, DBM is announcing. 1 player is on Nagrand server (Oceanic server in Sydney, Australia), another is on Destromath (US server located in Dallas). Which means that at least someone in that group is playing with 200+ms ping

Normally Devos floats side to side, stopping for a second or two so you can get the spear off. One time, I threw the spear and Devos literally juked and side stepped it. First time…and only time…I have ever seen that happen.