DeviateDelight is dead

That’s her!

Hmm… I honestly never thought she was glad material, but also not a bad player…perhaps she transferred for a suitable partner and intended on coming back to the place she loves.

I concur on DD. Although it had it’s fair share of characters, it was a nice feeling to have a smaller server where people knew each other. What turned me off though were some of the people on horde, but that happens in any place in life where you have a mass of people in one place I suppose…

I played on DD for a bit before pretty much just switching to a different MMO but imo early Grobb>DD. Now Grobb is just full of random transfers and isn’t special anymore and DD is dead af.

Why not just transfer off?

Early DD was amazing too. You missed a lot. It was never this dead, esp. Alliance side.

Rockfist’s Grand Marshal Parade:

3 Likes

Dang that’s awesome, reminds me of early Grobb too. I never see anyone online anymore on DD :confused: every city is empty

1 Like

Opening up xfers to your realm will not fix the problem, nobody wants to go to a dead server.

1 Like

TALATE ! Gosh I remember that dwarf.

1 Like

Unbelievable that this is happening for the monthly fees we pay. Action is needed by the developers.

3 Likes

Good god, Blizz needs to take an active hand in managing server pops.

We are preparing data and content to provide to all the major gaming blogs and publications to shine a light on Blizzard ignoring this growing issue. We even have some major content creators interested in our stories. If an update is not provided, we will be relentless.

1 Like

The largest Horde guild, Purge, is transferring off. They probably have half the Horde’s pop.

RIP DD Horde

Yeah Grobbulus isn’t perfect but at least it’s populated. Much better than DD at this point sadly.

I should have mentioned that I have a 60 on this realm because it’s the one my friends played classic on. They still haven’t subbed up for crusade. Now whenever they come back… it’ll be to an empty realm. We’ll probably be the last generation of horde to level 60-70. As a group of 4, will we even be able to get a 5th for dungeons? I hope someone new joins the crew for outlands, then we’d already be set for everything.

It’s a shame to see another server, this time an RP server, go the way that so many servers are right now.

How can folks roleplay with no one on the server to roleplay?

How can folks grind dungeons or grind rep if I have no one to party with?

How can folks find someone to arena with, if there aren’t anyone to arena with?

How can folks experience and enjoy this game, on a low pop server in this current day version where there is no benefit to being on a low pop server.

In the past, Blizzard has at least recognized this is an issue.

Connecting the low-population realms to other existing realms" will give players more opportunities without having to shell out for server transfers. From your history with your guild to your interactions with the economy around you, a realm with a healthy population provides more opportunities.

As WoW has evolved, we’ve seen players naturally gravitate toward a subset of very active realms, leaving behind lower-populated realms. Due to the massively multiplayer nature of World of Warcraft, certain kinds of gameplay experiences simply aren’t well-suited to a low-pop realm

This have been taken from past announcements when talking about the issue with low pop servers. It was seen as an issue to gameplay in the past. Why is it not being treated with the same look now?

And this is being experienced over multitude of servers. At this point Blizzard should merge, or connect, the realms to create ones are sustainable.

Owchies. That’s super unfortunate :frowning:

Will any of the ally rpers transfer over? (or horde rpers?) RP needs a good kickstart again on Grobb between the P1 burnout and p2 prog chaos.

Hmm. Maybe. And that maybe is only during weekends and prime time (6-12 EST). There are a few horde rp guilds like Thunderhoof Tribe (all tauren) and Burning Rage Clan (orc centric) that do not regularly raid and are not counted in the census but still persist. Low population is less likely to bother them. Though if you want to do any serious activity on Horde side it might be difficult if not impossible.

I loved DD in its early days. I left in p4 and rerolled on a new server. I tried playing my characters from there recently and couldn’t even complete my groups quests. Such a shame, because the server was once upon a time, a wonderful place to play.

Everyone should just move to Mankrik lol.

thats a lot of swords when you only have two hands…