Developers crimes against humanity:

Thsis one of the quests that makes me willing to pay a lot to see some player beat an Evil Developer with a baseball bat.
QUEST: Break a leg: in Ardenweald,
I was able with extreme effort to get through the first 3 acts but the 4th act I have been killed 7 or 8 times . I have never been able to get Argus dow to even half his 47,165 health before he kills me with my 23,620 health nothing changes; I don’t gain any health or power, nobody arrives to help me, and he does not have a decrease in his health. Simple extrapolation tells me that I can get killed 100 times attempting to defeat him and still have no success.

Why do they offer quests in a chain which are absolutely positively 100.000 percent impossible to complete.?

THIS KIND OF POOR (PISS POOR) performance on the part of developers drives players to “GIVE UP” and quit the game.

Are you doing that on your BM hunter? If so, between Misdirecting to your pet and auto-Growl he shouldn’t be hitting you directly. Using a Ferocity pet for that solid leech bonus and Primal Rage should also help.