Detailed Transfer/Name/Faction history

I’m trying to find character history on a few of my toons. The transactions section of accounts used to show specific info about which character used which service. For example I used to be able to see that Oomwehmweh my troll priest moved from Scarlet Crusade and became Aalaura a Draenei priest on Moon Guard. Or maybe at that time Oomwhemweh was the name of my Druid and moved to Moon Guard to become Twiggz. I cant remember. I think Area52 was in there at some point. Anyway, I have a lot of toons that I’m trying to find history on. I’ve looked everywhere I can think using the current site and I just see basic transaction history showing what the service was and the date it was made but no info on the character affected. Is there any way to still view things like character transfer history that will show character names? If not, is there any way a blue could tell me the name of my shaman Brynhildur when she was on Scarlet Crusade? Any help is appreciated.

[edit]: Had a dig through some old emails and found the particular one in question and some others. Still interested to know if there is a way to view this info on the website as some transactions I no longer have the old emails for and the new emails are just as vague as the new transactions page. thanks

The pages used to be in account management, when the system was web based. Those pages used to be accessed by links from the old system, but I am not finding them anymore. Since the system went in game though, the history pages do not exist in game.

You could probably put in a ticket if a Blue is not available to answer.

1 Like

Ah I see, very well. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like