Destromath Mistweaver Monk 468 LF Raiding Guild

Hello there friends, I’ll keep it short. I’m a 468 Healer Monk and I really enjoy doing Raids and Mythics Dungeons with friends, I got tired of looking for raiding groups that at the first wipe just leave. I’m looking for guildies to do Heroic (8/12) and Mythics progress before Shadowlands comes out.

Other than that idk, let’s have fun and wear mask please?

Hey Overpew!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add healers to our core headed into shadowlands. We’re active in both raids and mythic Plus. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

If you haven’t found one already,

Scourgeling Empire is a new guild recruiting now for all content. New players welcome. All the founders are 12/12 Heroic and run M+ daily. Friendly discord. Active players. Message any officer in-game or hit me up for an invite to check us out.

Thanks!

Mask are important for sure.

Hey Overpew! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053