Destro/Ele Sham Looking for a DF Guild Home

I am looking for a guild out there for either a home for my Destro lock (Willing to dabble/learn demo) or elemental shaman for Dragonflight.

I have done full heroic clears of every tier and a few mythic bosses here and there with friends guilds, but mainly focus on the m+ scene. Did 3k on both toons season 3, and have taken this season easy sitting around 2400 on the destro.

What I am looking for is mainly a semi casual guild. I would like to get AOTC semi early, maybe a little bit of mythic but not a CE Guild. I dont have interest in wiping on the same boss for 4 weeks, but I also have no interest spending 2 weeks on a single normal boss.
I am all for progression, as long as everyone is carrying their own weight and we are not carrying people doing 1k dps or dying to every mechanic. I am far from a perfect parse raider, but I also know that I can perform better than a normal/barely heroic raid guild.

I mainly run M+ With my real life friends when we all have free time. Sometimes I am pugging, sometimes running with other WoW friends. But I am 100% down to help others and grind out vaults for guildies.

What I would really like is a decently fast progression to AOTC for DF, then maybe farm a few of the easier mythic bosses then focus on m+.

I havent decided on whether or not I will play warlock or Elemental shaman next tier, but I will most likely level both and see how the meta/what is good for m+ as I do some boosting keys on the side.

Hey Decimental,

My guild is currently recruiting to strengthen our roster for DF and id love to chat. I will leave my info below and hope to hear from you soon.

Btag - Doctersauce#1397
Disc - Doctersauce#4910

Hi Decimental,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished[A][H] on Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Our DF raid time is Weds & Fri8-11 pm PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault. We also created a horde-side guild, in case you want to remain on your horde toons.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359 or Discord: Aetherius#4508

Join us for DF! [H] [Icecrown] Adult Guild 18+ - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) add me on discord and lets chat

Hey Decimental,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7