Destro Lock returning after hiatus lf casual raid/ social guild

Hi all! I have played since Wrath and use to Hardcore raid back then through Panda (you know 3-4 hours a day 4-5 days a week). Then as life/ college goes cut back. Currently Looking for a fun guild to progress with. Not looking to raid more than a few days/ hours per week. I don’t want it to become a second job, if you know what I mean, but want to push content. I don’t mind server transferring, but I have no desire to go alliance. Sorry! Current ilvl is 357 and climbing as well as one does in pugs. Feel free to add me in game Kayla#1755 or discord jumpernickel#5916. Oh I guess I should add I’m currently 12/12 on normal from dreadful pugs that I’ve personally put together. Have not tried heroic yet, but will attempt the pugs this weekend

Thanks!

Hey!

We are currently looking to add some range to our guild.

We are progressing through heroic raid currently. We raid 2 nights a week Tuesday and Thursday 7-11 est when not raiding we are doing current content and running mythic+. We understand that everyone has lives outside of the game

I would love to chat sometime and see if it would work!

Last season our core team got AOTC and KSM. Goal is same for this season.

Discord shiloh#0935
Bnet shiloh#1377

bumpity bump bump.

Hey, you seem like a great fit,

Critical mass is a new horde guild on Hyjal searching for active and friendly players looking for a community to join. We are more than just a guild we are community-focused and filled with chill like-minded players. Hostility is not tolerated and is not welcome. We currently are looking for 5 more raiders to fill out our 10 man. We are constantly recruiting so more and larger groups will be formed in the future.

What we offer:

• High-level Activity
  • Knowledgable and helpful leaders
  • Raiding, Mythic+, and PvP content
  • Fully boosted and active discord server
  • Gaming community with players who play more than just wow

What we Expect

• Active, 14-day policy
  • Discord access
  • Working mic
  • Be 18+

Current Needs
Tank - Any Class
Heals - Monk or Disc Priest
Dps - Fire mage, Demon lock, enhancement shammy, Rogue, Fury warrior

Raid times
Friday and Saturday 8-10 central, 9-11 est, 6-8 pst

If interested or if you have any questions please feel free to add me on discord: @pjalbo#1337

Hey Jumpernickel!

Dusk Eternal is looking to add to their core raid roster! We’re 6/11 H, raid Friday and Monday night 9pm -12am EST. At the moment we’re looking to add more rdps and healers, though we’ll consider mostly anything right now :slight_smile: . We’re a small guild focusing on progression and at the moment AOTC. We’re a pretty chill/relaxed group, very much go with the flow. If you’re interested or have questions feel free to message me on Discord MsMaridian#5620, or BNet Maridian#11760.

Hope to hear from you! - Indra

Hi Jumpernickel, we might be a good fit depending on the raid times you are looking for. Take a look at our post and feel free to reach out if you are interested. Btag: Rip#1288

Best of luck in your search!