No Longer needed

No longer needed

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Storm 6/8M is recruiting dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc - High Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Hello! We are MANDELAEFFECT at Illidan. We can crack jokes with the best of em
but know when to focus up for raid. We are 4/8M looking to strengthen our team
for further progression and for the future. If you are looking to fill one day
that is also not an issue.

We raid TUES/WED 10pm-1am CST.

We provide all comsumables for raid.

If you have any questions feel free to contact any of the following Gents below.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

Gambimonk
Discord= Gambi#0794
BNET= BlackGamba#1864

Datböï
Discord=Randy (Datboi)#9961

Nakroz
Discord=Henry#7491

Boomkek
Discord= BK#5789

hey dreh, incase you are still looking. we would like to talk with you. we are at the same progression level. if interested in what you read bellow, please send me friends request to further discuss, take care.

Vengeance Alliance, Sargeras

currently 4/8M, working on the 5th.

We raid Tuesday and Thursdays, 8 - 11PM Eastern.

We are currently looking for DPS classes with a high preference towards range.

while raid experience is a huge plus, what we are looking for is commitment and connection. We are looking for people that can commit to our raid schedule and can connect with us as a community. We are happy gamers that enjoy the game despite its many flaws.

During off nights - we run M+s, pvp, heroic nights. classic.

IF interested - please feel free to add me so we can further discuss.

TPK#11921

Hi Drehzz,

If you are interested in Alliance…

Death Jesters of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

Raider I.O: https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Death%20Jesters
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Death+Jesters

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Scaandraya, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email: djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hi Drehzz, if you’re willing to go Alliance, we could use a new lock :slight_smile:

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 4/8M (working on Orgozoa) and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

hey Drehzz Drink here with Pandamonium we are an alliance sat/sun 7-10pm est raiding guild let me know if you’d like to chat shoot me a bnet request!