Destro Lock LF Raid

Updated post again, still looking for a solid guild!

Just updated my post for Jaina kill - would love to chat =) =)

Hi Agonylock,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hello I am part of The Deviants on US Horde Zuljin. We raid 6-9pm central(7-10 local/server) Saturday and Sunday. We are currently 8/9 normal BOD and 3/9 Heroic BOD. We are also in the process of learning and attempting Crucible. We do have a ranged spot available if you are interested. Feasts and cauldrons are accounted for by the guild. I would love to talk with you if time allows for you. If not I completely understand and best of luck to you in either case :slight_smile: . Tag is Magic#1799.

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!