Destro Lock LF Guild - Willing to race change/Server xfer

265 Destro Lock LF a guild to raid with and do M+ with.

Next expac im looking to continue to play lock and possible Evoker.

Really wanting to focus more on M+ but do want to continue raiding!

As the title states I’m willing to race change/server xfer if need be!

Btag: Oshsaiyan#1331

1 Like

Hey Nomaidens,
Check out my spam below and let me know if you would like to chat more. We could definitely look at a trial period to see if you and us are a good fit.

The Unmentionables of Hyjal (Horde) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and pushing as far as we can as a group in Mythic. Leadership team has multiple CE achievements and like to foster a fun, rewarding environment while trying to improve and push further each tier.

Current Progression: 11/11H 1/11M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm - 9:00pm PST

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps and a tank, with good attitudes and personality. Sorry no healing spots at this time.

About Us:

Our goals are simple: We want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust.Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign.

What we offer:

• An inclusive community where you can grow as a player.
  • A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
  • A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.
  • A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

What we want:

**Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.
*Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.
*Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
*Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:
Discord: Cercie#2308 or r3con#4078

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. As soon as we have some more of the roster fleshed out it will start raiding!

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hi Nomaidens. I would love to chat with you about our guild! I think you would be a great fit!

Guild Name: Found a Green Quest Server: Zul’jin Faction: Horde

Contact Person: @Kiuayoukai discord Kiua#1912 Battle.net

Type of Guild: social, raiding, Mythic+, PvP Current Raid Days/Times: Wednesdays/Sundays 7:30PM-10PM EST Current Progression: 10/11 Normal SFO Short Description of Your guild: Found a Green Quest - a US horde community on Zul’jin is now recruiting all classes & roles for 9.2 for raiding, questing Mythic Keystones & more. We’re planning to hit the ground running for AOTC in Sepulcher of The First Ones. We are looking for a tank, a healer and some dps to round out our raid roster. We have an active guild discord server, and in game events. If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out.

Hi Oshsaiyan!
Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 10/11H SoFO
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there, if you haven’t found a fit yet we’d be more than happy to take in a Warlock as we’re always accepting more ranged players, no transfers required if you prefer your current faction and realm. We’re always on the look out for more permanent members and we’d be more than happy to add in an Evoker in the future! (if we raid with a full team of dragons, so be it).

I shot over a btag request but I wanted to leave more info here as well. :smile:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M with Dausenge at 26%! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Btag: GingerHeals#11438
Discord: Sulveris#2701

Hey!

About us: GPA is a guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well.

Raid info: We are currently 10/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde.

M+ : We have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. And running keys daily.

Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Hi Normaidens!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild, and I would love to chat with you! Here’s our guild post to check out our guild recruitment! Message me if you have any questions!

Found a Green Quest Horde on Zul’jin now recruiting!

1 Like

Hello Nomaidens, I’m Neithia, our guild In a Pickle on Thrall is looking for a warlock to add to our Raid Team! Evoker looks like a lot of fun, if you joined our team and wanted to swap classes that is a-okay! Our motto is “play whatever makes your heart smile” if you want to change mains, the beginning of an xpac/tier is the time to do it!

Info about our Guild:
We’re an AoTc focused guild with a variety of scheduled activity days! We are however an 18+ guild as we have explicit language and banter, all in fun of course!

See below for our current schedule:

• M+ Monday: - Starts at 9pm EST and goes until the group(s) decide. Anyone can join in!

• Tues: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11pm EST

• Weds: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11pm EST

• Fun-Run Thursday - We plan out Fun-Runs weeks/months in advance! What are Fun-Runs?? We mostly do meta raid achievement runs, older M raids of the current and previous xpacs for mount/transmog/title farming.

I added you to bnet to chat more and see if we’d be a good fit, look forward to chatting with you! :smiling_face:

• Neithia#1315