Destro legendary help!

Hey all! Today I got Azj’ Aqir’s madness from the world boss, and I’ve had Azj’ Aqir’s cinders for a couple weeks now. I was hoping that Skoldus Halls would be available this week for the affliction legendary, but i’m tired of waiting, and honestly I have more fun on destro. So… my question is. Which of the two legendaries would be better in pve/pvp? Can someone give me some tips on which one I should craft first? Thanks!

Cinders, glad I could help.

9 Likes

cinders, Glad he could help

5 Likes

Cinders it is. Glad you boys could help.

2 Likes

hot take: cinders

1 Like

I think the answer you’re looking for is Cinders. Glad everyone could help. xD

1 Like

going to be a real combo breaker here and say syner…cinders

2 Likes

You guys are all wrong. Just make Cinders. Don’t listen to these guys.

1 Like

Cinders, fain we couldst help.

1 Like

Its posts like these that make the Warlock community the best.

4 Likes

glad we could help

3 Likes

Im feeling the demonic love here in this thread

2 Likes

We’ve always had this sense of humor as a class lol. I can’t be the only old school lock that recalls riding in single file or the simple fact that my staff is a good one.

Warlocks are goofy people.

1 Like

Madness of Azj’Aquir can be great in PvP, but you’ll have to be much more cognizant of your positioning, procs, (FB, RE etc), and CC DRs when you’re preparing for a set up. The two-hit kill always feels rewarding.

Let me offer to differ from all these other people…wait, nevermind, Cinders it is. Glad they could help. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The best time i ever had as a lock was when enslaving an elite Felguard in BC and just standing there “afk” waiting for a rogue to open me just to see my glorious enslaved elite Felguard one shot him.

1 Like

That rogue forgot about the Rock Paper Scissors balancing of Vanilla, in which Warlocks are mushrooms.