"Destination Servers"

This is all I can think of also, but it comes with a delayed transfer putting the character in limbo for as much as 2 weeks.

Not a good gamble.

Why would you need to know? You can pick for yourself now.

I didn’t want to move to a server they offered for free. Blizzard said they would tell us what would happen if we didn’t transfer to one of those servers. They did not tell us. Again Blizzard said we will tell you what will happen and they did not tell us. So I had to make an assumption and pay extra money to transfer to the server of my choice. All I am asking for is for Blizzard to tell us what they said they would tell us before I paid out of pocket. I like to make informed choices as a consumer. I want to know my options before opening my wallet. Instead Blizzard broke a promise and I opened my wallet based on assumptions. Bad customer service plain and simple.

1 Like

There was no maybe, perhaps, in the event, etc. It was a statement of command as in “WILL”, “PERIOD”.

Don’t say anything at all if you’re not going to practice what you preach.

Why would you need to ask that?

2 Likes

Its a terrible gamble, because the post clearly implies that Heartseeker has 5 destinations available. Pick one of these 5 yourself, or we will pick one of those 5 for you.

Completely ignoring the statement…

As if it has no bearing to the conversation.

1 Like

They DID! Not all servers got the same option. You just have to choose the Free Character Transfer in the shop. I just made a character on Heartseeker and I can migrate to one of 5 different servers. It’s available right now!

Already answered in a previous reply. Are you planning for your character to be locked in transfer for 2 weeks? Move servers now. You know your destination options.

It’s right there in the post you are quoting! Right there!

Can’t argue with people that are just gonna shine up coal and call it gold.

2 Likes

Ok, one more time, why are you waiting until Blizzard moves you?

I could give you a very simple answer and a reason.

But I won’t.

You are right, there isn’t a blue post that specifically calls out Heartseeker and lists its 5 destinations. All they said was “The free character transfers are now active”.

You have your list of 5. Pick one of those, or Blizzard will pick for you from those 5.

Oh, you want us all to get pitchforks and torches because Blizzard lies? That’s old news, no one cares.

You’re looking at the most irrelevant part of the entire blue post and acting like it affects anyone actively playing.

1 Like

Looking at it, and willfully misinterpreting it

If you dont interpret the post the way OP does, your just a boot licking shill, apparently.

1 Like

They dont want any of them. They wanted Blizz to confirm thats all they’re getting or if by some miracle there is a 6th choice before doing something irreversible. Blizzard said they’d have more info, even if it was just re-stating the obvious, and didnt.

Pretty simple really.

2 Likes

Show me where Blizzard said they will move you to one of those 5. You are making an assumption.

You are right, I am making an assumption it will be one of those 5. I feel that’s a fair assumption though, based on my interpretation of the context clues.

You read, “hey move to one of these 5 server or we will lock you down, unplayable for 2 weeks” and decided, nah, they’ll give me a better server with the lockdown!

1 Like

“I dont like the choices, so I’m going to gamble and hope they send me to benediction/whitemane”