"Destination Servers"

No, you apparently thought that. I thought that I would trust Blizzard would follow up on a promise they made on giving us very important information considering Activision is one of the largest gaming companies in the world. Also, we lose our names going onto mega-servers, which isn’t game-breaking yet isn’t fun either. As far as what they’re going to do with servers, we have 0 idea and are going to be forced into choosing Benediction-all alliance or Grobbulus-an RPPvP server, because Oceanic has terrible ping.

They said they’d provide details, so we waited, and then transfers to Faerlina closed, still no details, and now they’re closing our servers tomorrow, and they still haven’t given the details that we need to literally not have to guess, and then have to pay $25 a pop afterwards because they did something else that they didn’t communicate about beforehand.

To Grobbulus and Benediction. And Oceanic (lol yeah right). One is RpPvP, the other is all Alliance.

2 Likes

Of course we could; but you’re purposely completely missing the point to defend the company, for what, for a lack of integrity on their part?

2 Likes

I just dont understand the complaint. Heartseeker has 5 free transfer destinations to choose from. Are you saying that Blizzard never mentioned where they would put people who didn’t pick a server at all?

Yes exactly. They never said a word.

2 Likes

I think the answer is one of those 5 servers that blizzard will pick for their own reasons.

Ahh so we’re going to play the context games. I’ll just bow out at this point and leave it with this…

Are you saying I shouldn’t hold them to anything they say credible? got it. :+1:

Wait…people would quit if they had to PVP on a PvP server? Seems like ez money for Blizz then. Make it pvp again, take in transfer money. Why on earth would you roll on a PvP server if you’re afraid of PvP?

1 Like

Explain your thought process a little.

Step 1: Look at the Free transfer list.
Step 2: Pick one and move.
Step 3: Enjoy your new server.

OR

Step 1: Wait for Blizzard to give you a list of destinations IF you didn’t use route described above.
Step 2: Blizzard moves your character for you.
Step 3: Wait up to 2 weeks for your character to arrive on your new server.

Why in the heck would you need to know what server your character would be force onto? Pick one and go. 2 weeks in limbo, you could have leveled a new character completely.

This smells a lot like a good old feign outrage troll.

Maybe the confusion is coming because they didn’t mark their edit on the post. The last few paragraphs didnt exist the first time they posted that message. The part where it starts "All of the realms in the list above currently have Free Character Transfers available to multiple active destination realms. " came later.

Basically, at that “Please Note” block, are two separate days.

They dont want anything but to vent I think. They have choices but wish blizzard would tell them where they would go after a 1-2 week transfer time period where they would then complain how the automated transfer took too long and is insensitive to them as paying customers, instead of choosing there preferred server for a 30-60 minutes transfer to there choice.

I think they are hoping that blizzard will decide to put them on a different server than those already listed as possible destinations. They choose to interpret their post as saying, “pick one of these 5 servers, and if you dont, then the secret 6th option is actually the server you want to be on.”

1 Like

Why would they tell us they would in the first place?

1 Like

I think you just got to the post late. They editted the post and added the last few paragraphs after the “Please Note” block. Where it says all servers now have their free destinations available.

This is all I can think of also, but it comes with a delayed transfer putting the character in limbo for as much as 2 weeks.

Not a good gamble.

Why would you need to know? You can pick for yourself now.

I didn’t want to move to a server they offered for free. Blizzard said they would tell us what would happen if we didn’t transfer to one of those servers. They did not tell us. Again Blizzard said we will tell you what will happen and they did not tell us. So I had to make an assumption and pay extra money to transfer to the server of my choice. All I am asking for is for Blizzard to tell us what they said they would tell us before I paid out of pocket. I like to make informed choices as a consumer. I want to know my options before opening my wallet. Instead Blizzard broke a promise and I opened my wallet based on assumptions. Bad customer service plain and simple.

1 Like

There was no maybe, perhaps, in the event, etc. It was a statement of command as in “WILL”, “PERIOD”.

Don’t say anything at all if you’re not going to practice what you preach.

Why would you need to ask that?

2 Likes

Its a terrible gamble, because the post clearly implies that Heartseeker has 5 destinations available. Pick one of these 5 yourself, or we will pick one of those 5 for you.

Completely ignoring the statement…

As if it has no bearing to the conversation.

1 Like

They DID! Not all servers got the same option. You just have to choose the Free Character Transfer in the shop. I just made a character on Heartseeker and I can migrate to one of 5 different servers. It’s available right now!