Deserter at the end of bg?

The game was basically over and I died and got reported afk insta. I wasn’t even afk. I tried to make it out of the starting cave and the game ended. It gave me a 15 minute deserter. I actually unsubbed about 30 mintues prior because half my druid abilities are bugged and class balance is pretty much non existent. I’m not paying $15 a month to get a “timeout”. Now where did I put that delete button. Shove your trash game where sun doesnt shine.

Take more than 1 AFK report to have you insta kicked. Class abilities bugged, type /reload. Druids arent as good in large raid BGs. Good in WSG as FC and for CCs also good in AB. In WoTLK they get better and in Cata they are super good but I hope we never see a Cata Classic.

This can happen due to a (rare) game bug btw, but go ahead and give your exit speach.

Anyone want to start a betting pool on how long till he is back?

Oh blizzard lets never fight like this again. ILU UWU,. makes moon eyes @billnein get a life nerd

can i have your stuff?

this is what happens when you are not here for 5 minutes. they boot you out in bg. there is a time limit. keep in mind.

some of bg are unfair and not right in progress.

stop playing classic if you want to have a good time. the classic devs are power tripping and nearly every single complaint about being forced to fight against your will or being afked out and getting banned for it all comes from classic.

What he says is right. it too risky, but sometimes it is wrong. if you wanna remain safe, do something else.

I’ve gotten deserter after game freezes and given my own self deserter more times than I can count… for deserting. It’s just 15 minutes. Most of the time there’s something else I needed to do for 15 minutes anyway. It’s usually a good thing.