Derpy Dans and Try-Hard Charlie’s

You are in one or both of those groups. You even get added to another group of wow players. “The Karens” congrats.

No it makes him judgemental jane

That is one big thing I’ve noticed about alliance players. If you make one little slight remark about their faction they think you just insulted their mom lol

Well this expansion I was more of a pvper. Just took a break once season 2 dropped and I just came back. I got rival in season 1 with my dh, warrior, shaman, and paladin. And season 2 got rival on my warlock before I took a break. Now not saying rival is amazing or anything, but for a casual player hitting 1800 multiple times in a season is pretty decent.

And with your 311 io score and like no rated pvp to your name you kind of can’t have an argument in this lol

1 Like

I find it funny when people pay attention to what faction they are doing content with when they are pugging.

Most of my toons are horde with the exception of this druid. I haven’t found myself treated any different on the druid as far as faction, most of the distinction comes from the spec being played or the IO/ilvl.

1 Like