<Denial of Service> Selling Mythic Amirdrassil! Get your Owl Mount, Cutting Edge, and Gear!

Outstanding group of people to run with. Quick kills, friendly, fun. I would for sure buy another run from them!

1 Like

Used these guys for one of my other characters. Fantastic services, cool and accepting people that did not humiliate a goofy player like me. They were skillful guides and quite efficient. I will definitely partake of their services again! What this guild offers has re-ignited my drive to play WoW. Thanks All!

1 Like

Solid group of people, all runs were completed smoothly and quickly, all around would recommend and likely purchase again.

1 Like

Bought Keystone Master from them. All the runs went very smooth and was able to get it done within a week. Would recommend to anyone.

1 Like

I got KSM done with them. All runs went very smoothly and were lots of fun. Very fast contact and friendly to speak with. Would 100% recommend these guys. Thank you again guys! <3

2 Likes

We are back for Sanctum Heroic sales!

I added you, interested in a SOD heroic run. Thank you!

1 Like

Got a run from these guys and it was very quick and the pricing is at a far better rate than a community. Definently reccomend

1 Like

Selling the Mythic Sylvanas Mount

Bought a Mythic CE (Sylvanas + Mount) run with these guys - well below market, professionally run, one shot, and traded 2 pieces of loot to me afterward (didn’t specifically negotiate this beforehand and I wasn’t expecting this). Thank you!

1 Like

Are you guys still selling mount?

1 Like

Bought a run, apart from a wipe on Sylv, still got the mount and loot traded over. Joined stream to watch guild as they progressed and once I got into raid my toon’s name was INSTANTLY joked about. Couldn’t have been more sad to give this guild 5M for a mount. Overall pretty trash experience.

I purchased the Mythic Sylvanus mount + CE and am very pleased with the service. I received the mount immediately upon the death of the boss. Gold very well spent. Would 100% recommend.

1 Like

Hi Glimmerx,

I am sorry you feel this way. After reviewing the Twitch VOD (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1268324528?t=1h1m17s), all that was said was a lighthearted joke about holy paladins and the “Glimmer Build” from last expansion. No one took issue with your character’s name. We provide the stream to offer full transparency to the current buyer as well as future buyers in order to prove the service is legit.

We value our buyers tremendously in our runs, which is why your price of 5 million gold at the time was 1 to 2 million cheaper than any boosting community. We also threw in free 259 loot to make your experience the best possible.

I am sorry we wiped once, but sometimes mistakes happen. It is very challenging to carry a player on a Cutting Edge Mythic boss while the content is still relevant. Many other groups wipe for several attempts before successfully finishing the carry.

If you wish to speak further, please reach out on BattleTag at Raei#1797.

Thanks,
Raei

Purchased the Mythic Sylv mount a few weeks ago. It was a quick and easy 1-shot, and they traded me a free piece of loot to boot. Excellent service overall.

1 Like

Purchased the Mythic Sylvanas mount a few days ago. Raid was on time, fast and professional. They told me exactly what to do and everything went well. 100% would recommend to a friend.

1 Like

Hello! I purchased Sylvanas CE title + Vengeance Mount from the DoS guild a couple weeks ago. They were timely, professional, and overall it was a very good experience. It was also nice to see how they did mechanics so I could absorb that knowledge as well. Raei was very helpful and told me exactly what to do, was prompt with times, and kept me informed even a week in advance. I found out about this guild through Megasett’s stream. She’s very chill and has really good information when it comes to healers and Mistweaver in particular. Overall a 10/10 experience and would recommend.

I am a repeat buyer from DoS and I can say that I have never had an issue with anything from them. Communication is always clear, the runs are set up in a timely manner and everything is always run professionally. Was even given a ring that I did not ask for but could definitely use. I’ll be back for another purchase next xpac as well.

1 Like

Season 3 Sales Open!

Buy Heroic Sepulcher and M+ with us!